Author Topic: embarrassing old times  (Read 4599 times)

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Re: embarrassing old times
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2021, 01:19:42 pm »
It's a bad day if I have to see any of the posts I made on my old account pop up again on the forum, my like 10-14 year old self should not have had unrestricted access to the internet to post the most cringey things anyone's ever seen lmao. I think posting my stories I wrote about the Lion King, emo wolves, etc. was one of the greatest offenders

I just have to tell myself that everyone's gone through that phase :')

Uh.. I never wrote about emo wolves or The Lion King.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2021, 08:32:43 pm »
It's a bad day if I have to see any of the posts I made on my old account pop up again on the forum, my like 10-14 year old self should not have had unrestricted access to the internet to post the most cringey things anyone's ever seen lmao. I think posting my stories I wrote about the Lion King, emo wolves, etc. was one of the greatest offenders

Uh.. I never wrote about emo wolves or The Lion King.

haha i just mean everyone's posted or will post things they regret at some point, not specifically those! I mean no offense ofc just talking about my own experiences!
don't come for my emo wolves it was a dark time /j

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2021, 08:49:50 pm »

gunna have to agree with ya there
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2021, 08:53:08 pm »
My old bio is still posted somewhere on this website and man is it terrible! Considering I started playing this game when I was like 11/12 I was definitely… cringey! But I mean what young kid isn’t at least a little bit cringe to an adult? Maturity levels are have a huge difference between childhood and adulthood. I’m 22 now so I’ve done a lot of growing up, and I hate looking back on my old forum posts. You can just tell I thought I was cool haha.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 08:55:03 pm by toonanimals317 »

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2021, 02:03:05 am »
In my older posts my typing's more "full of energy" somehow and has a few typos. It's more chilled, and green now.  ;)

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2021, 07:34:13 am »
Just wait until you've been here for 10 years. The difference is astronomical lol.

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2021, 09:54:49 pm »
In my older posts my typing's more "full of energy" somehow and has a few typos. It's more chilled, and green now.  ;)
My old bio is still posted somewhere on this website and man is it terrible! Considering I started playing this game when I was like 11/12 I was definitely… cringey! But I mean what young kid isn’t at least a little bit cringe to an adult? Maturity levels are have a huge difference between childhood and adulthood. I’m 22 now so I’ve done a lot of growing up, and I hate looking back on my old forum posts. You can just tell I thought I was cool haha.
im still a minor yet i can already agree with those 😭😭 i was always so exited to be here therefore i was constantly arraging crappy meetups that i never even went to because i probably was too busy doing homework 💀💀💀 its so embarrassing to see how immature i was aswell, i remember getting banned from the game one time a while back because i was so squirmy and shouty with the admins 😰😰
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!