Author Topic: Classic Tabby Coat "Cinnamon" Cat Preset!  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Aviarii

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • fump
    • View Profile
Classic Tabby Coat "Cinnamon" Cat Preset!
« on: February 18, 2022, 07:49:41 am »

the cat i used for most reference

this one took longer than i'd like to admit

I can't hunt down all the textures (I.E. eyes and stuff) i used unfortunately but I can tell you the two fur textures i used; one by wolfworms, and the other by Tearless!

No download to see ingame because I doubt I'll be active ingame, so you'll admire the beauty here :)c
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 07:53:38 am by Aviarii »
yo

Offline Kingservant

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Ascension Island Trail Guide™
    • View Profile
Re: Classic Tabby Coat "Cinnamon" Cat Preset!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 06:31:14 am »
I'm surprised nobody replied to this; it looks incredible!  Must have taken a ton of work, and the spiral patterns are amazing.  It's too bad there's no download link, but even so, you're right that it's just fun to look at. :)
"My King is a sovereign King. No means of measure can define His limitless love. He’s enduringly strong. He’s entirely sincere. He’s eternally steadfast. He’s imperially powerful. He’s impartially merciful. He's God's Son. Do you know Him?"

-- Dr. S. M. Lockridge

Offline TheEarthSpirit

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Re: Classic Tabby Coat "Cinnamon" Cat Preset!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 09:51:56 am »

the cat i used for most reference

this one took longer than i'd like to admit

I can't hunt down all the textures (I.E. eyes and stuff) i used unfortunately but I can tell you the two fur textures i used; one by wolfworms, and the other by Tearless!

No download to see ingame because I doubt I'll be active ingame, so you'll admire the beauty here :)c

He is da cinnamon roll boi!!!
I apologize for not seeing this sooner.
Kingservant  thanks for commenting on this csude I never seen it. I normally look at the main forum categories for the most recent or just in general the most recent forum post.
Just never seen this one which may have been that this is in a sub category so u wouldn't see it.