Author Topic: 🕯🔮Character Creation [Prizes Included]🔮🕯  (Read 1552 times)

Offline TheEarthSpirit

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
🕯🔮Character Creation [Prizes Included]🔮🕯
« on: October 08, 2022, 02:43:00 am »
💀The deadline to sign up is October 15, 2022💀
Hello Everyone,

I know I'm a little late. Sorry about that. I do apologize. I decided to set all this stuff up late by accident as well as technical difficulties. But either way we are back on track now.

I finally finished the preparations for the Contests to be posted. As far as I know, some of these will be the first of these types of contests for Halloween!! So let's get to them!!!

This contest will be our first Halloween Character Contest!!!
I know a lot of people here on FH are artists so I figured it wouldn't be Halloween Without a few art Contest!!!

With all this said I'd like to introduce your Judge's panel for this contest...

🎃 Domino
🐈‍⬛ TheEarthSpirit
🦇 DylanCheetah
👻 Ame

Let's give our Judges a big Thank you for helping out with the Contests. Without them, we wouldn't be able to hold our Contests!!! So thank you to all of them!!!

We are gonna go over the rules since this will function a bit differently than the other contests. These are standard rules to follow though if we do run into issues. Us Judges all together will decide to add new rules and changes. Hense these rules can change at any time if deemed necessary.

These are the rules you must follow with your entree.

1. No Sexual Content is to be used during your entree period.

2. If you use blood and gore in your entree please add a TW(Trigger Warning) to the title and disclaimer below the title of your entree and/or before your entree is posted. It is also advisable that you also include why the trigger warning is included. Such as TW Blood and Gore.

3. Entrée has to be your original work. Obviously, plagiarism is not allowed here.
However, You are allowed to use character bases as long as you credit the Maker of said base.

4. Your entree must be made between October 16-21 of 2022.

Ok How this Contest will Work out? This will just explain how this will work and make it easy for all of us to understand.

1. We will have you comment below to enter the contests. You will have to comment below with this information. BEFORE October 15, 2022

Name:
Date:
Discord User:
Details(Optional):

2. On October 16, I will pm you threw discord with your randomly generated color palette to use for your character. (Color palette will be chosen and given a number and your name will be randomly generated as a number. The number will be the color palette you get.

3. After your Pmed on discord the color palette you have till October 21, 2022 at 6pm, to submit your entry by posting it here on the forum below. You are not limited by pieces or any limitations in that type of manner.

Your entree must be submitted before October 21, 2022, at 6 pm. The winner will be announced at the Offical Halloween Party on the 29th of October as well as posted that day as well.

The First Place winner Will receive a Free Preset of any character they choose from me, TheEarthSpirit.

Preset Examples

All this information said, I want you guys to have fun. No Prize is better than making sure you have fun doing this Contest!!! I am very excited to see your guy's art entrees!!! I'm very sure all the other Judges will be as well!!! Let your creativity Shine!!!! And very good Luck Guys!!!

~ TheEarthSpirit and the Halloween 2022 Contests Judges

« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 02:45:37 am by TheEarthSpirit »

Offline Harleen

• The FeralHeart Local Friend~
  • Member Of The Season
  • Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ''I don't yell at you. I just speak in all caps.''
    • View Profile
Re: 🕯🔮Character Creation [Prizes Included]🔮🕯
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2022, 08:01:29 am »
Good luck everyone!! :D
Profile art made by kaizer.ashton + Signature by NightR

Offline ash74716

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2022, 05:38:39 pm »
hi!!!! this might be a dumb question but.....is this for like, character presets? or is it just art of any kind like 2D digital or something? just askng cuz idk how to do 3D stuff but I can do regular art!!

Offline TheEarthSpirit

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2022, 11:34:16 pm »
hi!!!! this might be a dumb question but.....is this for like, character presets? or is it just art of any kind like 2D digital or something? just askng cuz idk how to do 3D stuff but I can do regular art!!

2D digital, I guess if you wanted to we could accept presets. But the idea is mainly 2D entrees. As long as they follow the rules it should be fine.