Author Topic: :Trying To Lend A Hand:  (Read 2016 times)

Offline sadiethewolf322

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
:Trying To Lend A Hand:
« on: August 01, 2013, 10:50:21 am »
Hello, so recently i started downloading item packs, first i'd like to say, wow! Amazing job, I am literally stunned! Since i had experience I figured out pretty easily on how to download them, and get them in-game. Even though, i noticed a lot of people having problems, and it kills me when i read posts trying to help and they just miss one slight detail! Anyhow, and hopefully i am posting in the right place, i'd like to help! I will try to explain every detail, as simply as possible.

First Step: Find what pack you want to download, I downloaded Tetsu's Wearable Items: Wing Pack 1 or 2 (They are amazing :D ) When you download it locate where it was downloaded, ( hope you have WinRar ) Extract the files to OS:C> Feral Heart> Media> Items

Second Step: Go into your Items folder, if you downloaded what I had, for example it holds two things: A folder named         (!may not be the case for every item packs!) " Put in Items Folder" and a Items.CFG file. Open the CFG file, and copy everything inside, now back in your Feral Heart folder, you should also have a items.CFG files, open it, and paste in there what you just copied. Your not finished yet, if you go into Feral Heart, It will seem the Items are there, though they won't show, a lot of people seem to complain about this problem.

Third Step: Back in your items folder, following the example i have, open the ( or whatever you have ) "Put in Items folder" folder, copy everything in that, go back to your items folder, and paste. Now when you go into your Feral Heart they should show

Really hoped this helped! If it doesn't work, tell me, I will help as much as I can. Through all this, I could of missed something, so I apologize! Anyhow, your welcome! See Yea~!

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: :Trying To Lend A Hand:
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 11:49:31 am »
Good to see people wanting to lend a hand. :) But since this is kind of a tutorial it should really have gone here.
But no worries. A mod will move it to the right place soon enough. :)

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Kona

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glitch
    • View Profile
Re: :Trying To Lend A Hand:
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 12:46:40 pm »
Hah! I wish this was posted earlier, I had to sit there for a really long time figuring out how to do it, I spent about an hour on it total, then I realized how easily I could've actually done it! Thanks for the post, hopefully it will come to use for future players. :D

Signature by ISeeYou/GoldRadium