Author Topic: (PROBLEM WITH VISUALS?) Updating your graphic cards drivers!  (Read 56839 times)

Offline lingling

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • working and maping.....failing
    • View Profile
Re: (PROBLEM WITH VISUALS?) Updating your graphic cards drivers!
« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2012, 05:02:24 pm »
My cousin had this problem before her comp was destroyed pink trees! lol
i am bored and i don't go on often because i am testing maps and....... <CENSORED> i am on someone else's comp gotta run!

imma back people and i am working on maps again.

Offline reseme

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 15, 2012, 07:40:30 am »
I have checked for updates for my Graphics Drivers, and I have tried both OpenGS and Direct3d but on FeralHeart+ i still get the black maps and selection screen. Im not sure what else to do :/

Specs:
Platform:HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC
OP System:Windows 7 Home Premium SP 1
Display: ATI Mobility Radeion HD 6370 (Driver Update 8.771.1.0) 1600x900x60 Hertz
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M460 @ 2.53 GHZ. 2534 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors
Ram: 6GB
HD: 600 GB (277 GB free)

Please help :( I would love to play Feral Heart+ but cant play with it all being black

DO NOT USE THE IMAGE ABOVE IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO MAKE IT!

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 15, 2012, 07:43:09 am »
FH+ being black has nothing to do with your hardware to do if regular FeralHeart runs fine, it's the mod itself that's faulty. There's tutorials in this section explaining how to get it to work I believe. I'd advise you to stick to the real FeralHeart though.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 09, 2013, 10:40:55 pm »
T^T great I was hoping to play FH+ fooie
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao

Offline Lycoris

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Back Again
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2013, 05:27:02 am »
Hi Red. I'm having trouble loading the menu, it closing down before it starts.

I don't even have a graphics card. How do I get one? I must've uninstalled it on accident :(

http://i.imgur.com/NszBtgn.png

System Type: X86-Based PC
NO Graphics Card apparently
Modem: Agere Systems AC'97 Modem

EDIT: Fixed it :)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 11:28:34 pm by Patient11093 »

Offline wolfrock112

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2016, 10:51:55 pm »
So, apparently my computer can download driver updates on its own... But it only downloads the important ones. I am watching a YouTube video where a guy just went to Windows Updates and just installed the new drivers from there. (not sure if they are the ones I need, though) However, I don't know if I need to remove the old ones first before downloading those or not.
I'm really sorry if no one knows what I'm talking about on this. I don't either, honestly. But the thing is, is my computer won't let me download the drivers from the link. An error message saying 'Failed- Download Error' So I don't really know what to do. If it helps, I can tell you that my computer is a 64-bit and uses NVidia and its a Windows 7. so, I hope someone can help. It seems to actually work before the update (which the screen used to spazz out with that too) Then suddenly I opened it one day and it was fine to my surprise. Then I downloaded the update and had the same problem. Hope someone can help, sorry for making this confusing if I did. XD

Offline OutofBreath

• Yasamin
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • gone from feralheart but not from chickens
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2016, 02:45:41 am »
So, apparently my computer can download driver updates on its own... But it only downloads the important ones. I am watching a YouTube video where a guy just went to Windows Updates and just installed the new drivers from there. (not sure if they are the ones I need, though) However, I don't know if I need to remove the old ones first before downloading those or not.
I'm really sorry if no one knows what I'm talking about on this. I don't either, honestly. But the thing is, is my computer won't let me download the drivers from the link. An error message saying 'Failed- Download Error' So I don't really know what to do. If it helps, I can tell you that my computer is a 64-bit and uses NVidia and its a Windows 7. so, I hope someone can help. It seems to actually work before the update (which the screen used to spazz out with that too) Then suddenly I opened it one day and it was fine to my surprise. Then I downloaded the update and had the same problem. Hope someone can help, sorry for making this confusing if I did. XD

Please try not to bump old threads!
If you need help, you should make your own thread.
profile picture by IsabellaGraceS