Author Topic: (PROBLEM WITH VISUALS?) Updating your graphic cards drivers!  (Read 56852 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: (PROBLEM WITH VISUALS?) Updating your graphic cards drivers!
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2011, 05:36:09 am »
Since your card is 6150 You need to look in the "6 series", then you'd be able to find GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 in the product tab. Simple as that :3
Former community manager of FeralHeart

SnowShadow

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2011, 11:28:10 pm »
When Will I Be Able To Connect to the Front Server?

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2011, 02:20:38 am »
No estimation on that, but the forum will let you know when it's working properly...

Offline KiraraNeko

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2011, 12:54:12 am »
okay, I'm having a bit of an issue with the colors not showing up. Most of everything on the screen is black, I don't know if this is because the server is down or if there's something actually wrong with the game/my computer.
Screenshots:

There's also an issue of my mouse disappearing on the screen, it doesn't show up at all when I'm on the FH window. I had to click around wildly just to get to the character creator page.
Honestly I don't want to mess around with my computer's graphics card, I don't think it needs an update because I've never had a problem with a game like this, and I play MMORPGs and computer games all the time.
It may be worth mentioning that in Impressive Title, I had the same problem of some rocks or trees turning black, but it was never that big of a problem so I ignored it.
If it helps, my OS is Windows Vista 64bit, my graphics card is "ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics"
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 12:57:51 am by Kirara »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2011, 12:54:20 pm »
To be really honest, it wouldn't hurt updating your card. I think someone had the problem with a dissapearing mouse cursor and it worked properly after they updated the GPU. It's deffently not because the server is down, I can tell you that and be 100% sure.

But if you don't want to try it I'm not going to push you into doing it.

The card isn't completely new however. Driver updates sometimes comes monthly. Even though some games run fine, it doesn't mean that every game will. I think the game had some changes compared to IT so it probably doesn't render some things in the exact same way.

Sticky is here for people that want to try every means possible to get it working and need a helping hand. :3

I'm not sure about another way to fix your problem at the moment except the ones mentioned.

Offline KiraraNeko

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2011, 01:25:10 am »
Alright well I've gone and updated the card, and there's been no change with the game. The mouse still disappears and there are black splotches everywhere as seen in the screen shots above. I also re-downloaded and reinstalled the game, which hasn't yielded any changes either.
I'm at a loss :/

Offline KiraraNeko

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2011, 10:36:27 am »
Update: The game seems to be working perfectly fine now, here's a screenshot of the title screen the way it looks now:

Much better!
I went to FH's settings and changed the display from "OpejGL" to "Direct3D9", restarted the game, and everything suddenly works. I've no idea why, but for future reference if anyone is experiencing similar problems this is all I did to fix it. It was a bit of a pain in the butt because I can't see my cursor, but after some mad clicking I was able to get it.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2011, 10:40:53 am »
Oh I see. I thought you already tried that before without any luck kirara. Updating drivers is more of a last resort. I guess I better re-direct ontop of the orginal post so people actually change that before trying the drivers. There's a sticky about it aswell. Not like it hurts though. :3

CookieSkittles

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2011, 09:50:59 pm »
help red please >.<  I've been having some white character glitch that I can't seem to fix. my driver is updated and everything. I have Vista and everything else works perfectly fine D: no matter what i try i can't change fur color or anything. I see other characters in the game white as well.

Edit: Actually anybody help plz XD
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 11:42:56 pm by Celestal »

Inga-Lina

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2011, 05:22:56 pm »
Well... I'm doing this thing but this really got on my nerves. :D English is not my mother tongue and reading this topic is like hell. But well...

I check the name of my card and it was... Radeon Xpress 1300. ffffft? But there was also something like... eh matching device? :D And there was something like ATI blabla.

So, if I now think that ok, my card is that ATI or something. I klicked  the link and now I don't know what to do. :(

klick

well?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 07:44:19 pm by Corneille »