Author Topic: Feral Heart Community Appreciation Day  (Read 4204 times)

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
Feral Heart Community Appreciation Day
« on: November 08, 2018, 04:46:25 am »
I think we should have an official staff appreciation day once a year! All of the friendly game staff deserve a day dedicated to thanking them for their hard work!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 09:41:33 pm by DylanCheetah »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Staff Appreciation Day
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 05:49:55 am »
Honestly just seeing you all happy and enjoying yourselves is worth more than all the thanks in the world. You guys don’t have to do a thing for us <3 Working to make the game a more entertaining and memorable experience is worth every bit of effort if it means we can continue to provide you all with a place to freely express and explore your creativity while meeting and making new friendships along the way. We should be thanking you all for being such a supportive, loving, and thoughtful community because you make our work worth it.

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 03:40:03 pm »
This would be so neat to do! Maybe the community could make their own little "staff appreciation day" or somethin' ! I do think they deserve it with everything that's happened and all the great things to come.
artwork by dehvina

wolfdog01

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 06:11:47 pm »
Sura, stop being so humble <3
I fully agree with this, I think the staff do a lot for the community and we need to have a day dedicated to them! Maybe throw a little party ingame and make drawings for them or something, it would be awesome

Calvary

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 07:50:05 pm »
Y’all are much too sweet.

As much as we do for the community, you all do as well. Community and staff are one, and in fact you as members give us help and insight for the game and how we can improve it, which is a pleasure. You guys deserve as much praise as anyone else, and maybe we can all come up with an event that celebrates every single one of us. If you guys have any ideas, that would be great as well. I appreciate the thought of staff appreciation, but you guys deserve your praise as well. <3

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 08:22:48 pm »

As much as we do for the community, you all do as well. Community and staff are one, and in fact you as members give us help and insight for the game and how we can improve it, which is a pleasure. You guys deserve as much praise as anyone else, and maybe we can all come up with an event that celebrates every single one of us. If you guys have any ideas, that would be great as well. I appreciate the thought of staff appreciation, but you guys deserve your praise as well. <3
Maybe a sort of praise day we have every year or couple of months or so to get together as a community and be kind and compliment and praise each other for everyone’s hard work and dedication to the game! That would be pretty awesome, a praise day for the community and staff all together.
artwork by dehvina

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 08:23:34 pm »
#FeralHeartAppreciationDay

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 08:29:24 pm »
I agree with this!!
artwork by dehvina

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2018, 08:43:49 pm »
Though I think it could use a lot less sappy and sweet, and more celebration.

Perhaps a day/weekend(2-3days/fri-sun)/week close to Thanks Giving. It seems like a suiting time of the year to celebrate something out of appreciation. Too late to host something official now if it were to be staff hosted, but there's always next year. I don't think a party would be wise, as there is already the Halloween Party and the Holiday Party close together, adding another one in between would burn people out.

Maybe activities that could take place within a day. The role-play day could be combined with this event, maybe a movie night, some sweet radio before and after, and celebrating pretty much anything that makes FeralHeart, well, FeralHeart.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Calvary

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2018, 09:06:15 pm »

Maybe a sort of praise day we have every year or couple of months or so to get together as a community and be kind and compliment and praise each other for everyone’s hard work and dedication to the game! That would be pretty awesome, a praise day for the community and staff all together.

AAAA Yes, I agree! We will figure something out. <3 As Bawfle said in her hashtag:

gotta love this hashtag. And as stated, it could be some sort of celebration or day for appreciation and what we are all thankful for. Any ideas on activities and stuff to do during this event would be grand. Maybe a Staff Q&A podcast of the sorts for community members to ask questions? There's a lot of things we could do, which would be nice. All ideas welcome!