What u think of idea?

Hey, thats pretty good
4 (66.7%)
Its time to stop!
0 (0%)
Meh
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: WC rp in Africa???  (Read 1009 times)

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
WC rp in Africa???
« on: December 04, 2018, 12:29:12 am »
Most wc rps today have 1 issue that really sticks out. Their homes are mainly based around the homes of the clans in the books! Forest, plains, swamp, and watery forest! Yes some add a mountain in replacement of swamp, but thats all. So it would be cool if there was a WC rp based in Africa. The part were there be lions. And other things to eat you. Thought it would be a cool idea.

I'd be down to help making it. Could even share a map with a african rp or something to add to the plots if their willing. Also house cats could mix with the smaller African cats. Such as Servals. How house cats got there in the first place is questionable. But hey. This is Warrior cats. The rp based off the books were certain cats have powers, leaders have 9 lives, Talking and seeing the dead, ect.

What are your thoughts on this?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 12:54:49 am by Arandomperson »
Merrp

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
Re: WC rp in Africa???
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 04:43:54 am »
That's a really cool idea! I actually have a Warrior Cats story in early development that takes place in the deserts of the southwestern US. I like unique settings as opposed to the "generic European/North American temperate forest" setting that almost every Warrior Cats RP has.

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n