Author Topic: Feralheart Community Suggestion Poll  (Read 7058 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart Community Suggestion Poll
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2019, 06:09:33 pm »
This is really helpful, thanks Alpha!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2019, 09:51:43 pm »
Thank you for taking the time to make such poll! It's a great idea. +floof

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline CaptainWolfskin

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2019, 07:04:31 am »
Submitted mine, thank you so much for making this!
(✿)
Discord: Captain Wolfskin@0303

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2019, 02:10:21 pm »
I'm glad to see something like this was created. Many thanks for the poll, Alpha!

Offline mysz

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2019, 11:01:52 pm »
I sent :3
I hope that will be helpfull

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2019, 08:29:49 pm »
Thank you all for your contibutions so far! Almost up to thirty responses! Again, anything helps!

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2019, 11:31:04 pm »
Thanks Alpha <3
Bumping this.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2019, 07:52:11 am »
I wanted to submit a huge thank you for everyone that has submitted suggestions so far—we're up to 53 replies as of today! I never expected so many, and I have been reading every one of them, along with the current MOTS and staff. If anyone wants to share this poll, feel free to use the link tinyurl.com/FHpoll2019.

I do want to take time to personally respond to some of the suggestions I am able to respond to (as some are more sensitive and specifically for staff). I will also be adding a brief description of the most popular suggestions both for the game and forum, as the responses are not public (because of discussion of bans), yet I feel the public should still be aware of what others on the game may be interested in. Good source of inspiration. For my responses, I will only be responding to what can be actively edited without the source code. Regardless, suggestions that require the source code are NOT ignored and are always welcome!

Regarding OLD FH music: Unfortunately, the FH music was replaced because of copyright issues, so the old music will likely not make a comeback. Still, the old music is on a playlist on YT, so anyone is free to access and listen there!

Regarding items/markings: This can be actively fixed and staff are aware that changes need to be made. This is also important as users should be allowed to use all markings by default for presets, but because mass markings includes markings without explicit permission from their owners, they aren't able to be used. Hopefully this will change in the near future!

Regarding GUI: Thankfully GUI can aesthetically be edited and the placement can also be edited to a degree, but unfortunately, certain aspects cannot be 'fixed,' such as movie maker. Still, maybe a font change would be a great way to make the text more readable.

------

Most common GAME suggestions: Revival of old maps and/or improved maps, general chat revival, cleaner GUI, better character customization, better markings & items (make all official) and manes, animation changes, staff changes, rule explanations and specifications.

Most common FORUM suggestions (besides no changes): Total forum makeover, make easier to read, login tab changes.

I also want to mention that the anonymity of this poll does not give a free pass for any aggression towards individual members of staff, etc. Future MOTS will have access to responses, so please keep that in mind! Thank you.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2019, 08:03:40 am »
Thank you all so much for your continued patience and support of FH. By voicing your honest opinions & leaving your suggestions here you all supply the staff with countless bits of helpful advice and materials that we can use to better the experience for you. Staff have been reading through these and we truly appreciate it all. Though we can’t meet every expectation, I promise that we will try our best to come through for you guys how ever we can. As progress is made on things we’ll be sure to keep you updated as well. Thank you Alpha for starting this little anonymous poll survey also <3

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2019, 09:43:03 pm »
This is also important as users should be allowed to use all markings by default for presets, but because mass markings includes markings without explicit permission from their owners, they aren't able to be used. Hopefully this will change in the near future!
asdfghj I don't want to sound rude but I think some of the default markings were made by Nala91 and she doesn't want people to use the them for presets. She made a thread about this a long time ago but I currently can't find it, however she does have a Deviantart journal regarding it. https://www.deviantart.com/feral-hearts/journal/Markings-being-used-for-presets-Big-no-no-328155419

As for the rest of the markings I'm not so sure though.