Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 3280 times)

Offline Layanna

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2018, 09:26:34 am »
Layanna... How gorgeous! Love that name.
Welcome to Feral-Heart! I hope that you enjoy your stay here & that you find it to be a pleasant one. (:
Lemme know if there's anything you need help with. Feel free to chat or say hello if you ever see me in-game as well!

Hehe thank you, and I sure will keep that in mind <3 And I already am liking the atmosphere here. It's quite calming compared to other games I've played online~

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2018, 10:34:13 am »
Hello! Welcome to Feral Heart! I'm glad that you like it here. The community is indeed awesome and the atmosphere is friendly. Hope to see you around

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2018, 03:43:22 pm »
Welcome to the game!!
artwork by dehvina

Offline Layanna

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2018, 07:10:30 pm »
Welcome to the game!!
Thank you so much! So many kind welcomes QQ

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2018, 06:16:14 am »
Hehe actually I'm more of a adventurous gal. I like to find things on my own, but I'll keep the map on hand so I don't get lost like I did a few minutes ago xD
*high fives ya* Awesome! It is fun to explore when you don't have any other objectives to do in a game. I think for FeralHeart, exploring the public maps inside and out is the first thing you should do to get the most out of the experience and what the game has to offer. Hope you have fun exploring and checking out the maps as your favorite character!

Welcome to FeralHeart!
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Layanna

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2018, 11:57:14 am »
Hehe actually I'm more of a adventurous gal. I like to find things on my own, but I'll keep the map on hand so I don't get lost like I did a few minutes ago xD
*high fives ya* Awesome! It is fun to explore when you don't have any other objectives to do in a game. I think for FeralHeart, exploring the public maps inside and out is the first thing you should do to get the most out of the experience and what the game has to offer. Hope you have fun exploring and checking out the maps as your favorite character!

Welcome to FeralHeart!

Haha thanks! And yeah that's mostly what I do whenever I try out a new game, scope all the maps and see what's important and whatnot~ It's always fun to adventure! Thanks for the warm welcome.