Author Topic: please delete  (Read 3125 times)

Offline Mage

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • i go to the crime scenes i eat the mysteries
    • Lunch
    • View Profile
These ideas sound excellent. All sorts of animals, especially canines and felines, use their tails to emote in a variety of ways, so it would be invaluable if we could get to show off our feelings with our tails in an animal-based roleplaying/chat game. Moreover, people have characters of all sorts of fur lengths, so being able to select their texture to express that and make them stand out would be like a dream.

I also really like the idea of people being able actually see the sort of tail your character is supposed to have rather than a bare butt or something wildly different, and getting popular community-made model mods turned into vanilla content seems like a great solution for that.
In-game user is Mage
They/them
Discord is Dwyll #4093

Offline Aico

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Le bleh bleh bleh
    • View Profile
I love the idea of the tail emotes and the user-models! Would add lots of variety to the game and with the tail emotes more kinda of expression to the character. Hopefully someday these ideas could be implemented somehow. I support it 100%

Offline FrostNight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Elon Musk pls return my calls uwu
    • iFrostNight
    • Frost Night
    • View Profile
It sounds like a lot of work, but I'd be so happy if it happened! More options of ears and stuff would be nice to branch out on character creation. I think I get stuck in a certain formula for how I like my characters to look, after playing for a while.

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
 I'd like to see different muzzle types too (for both feline and canines), like for pugs, and Danes alike; or smushface cats (like grumpycat)

but this is an awesome start to that kind of customizing.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
I like the idea of more tails and ears to choose from. ;D

As for tail emotes, last year I once tried to make the tail move with the head(Tail move whichever way the character looks) but it didn't work for me, I don't know if anybody else may be able to pull it off using the existing turn head animations, or if the tail could be coded to work the way the neck does(The "TurnRight" etc animations appear to animate the neck bones, while still letting the other poses and dances move the neck bones). I like the sound of a tail emote or tail position slider too. I think tail animation things would take another change to the skeleton files though, making existing custom animations require updating again, unless the tail can be stuffed into the head turn animation and coded to allow the poses/dances to swing the tail skeleton in whichever positioning it's in.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 12:00:49 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.