Author Topic: incorrect password??? cant login. already tried changing password.  (Read 4090 times)

Calvary

Re: incorrect password??? cant login. already tried changing password.
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2019, 11:16:25 pm »
Hello realflow!

I know this seems to be a last resort, but it’s really the only solution I can provide.

Try clearing your cache in your browser or using a different internet browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc) to log into the log in page.

I would also suggest after that, to reinstall your game. Once reinstalling, try to log in and see if that works. If not, this issue may need to be escalated to Raz.

(If you have a spare account, try and see if you can log in with that as well! That way we know for sure that it’s just one account issue. I also know that sometimes when changing usernames, the system can get a tad screwy.)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 11:20:40 pm by Calvary »

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2019, 03:16:26 am »
Already did all of those tried that already using a different browser. tried reinstalling dozens of times. deleting the FH folder completely and installing fresh no difference.. I dont have any spare accounts though
and I cant make one. registration closed.
I never changed username or password until AFTER this problem started happening. not before. so thats not it either.

this only became a problem when i installed the new update to the game. it worked perfectly for YEARS before. no problem until this recent new update.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 03:18:01 am by realflow100 »

Calvary

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2019, 05:10:08 am »
I see, I suppose the admins or staff team will have to escalate the issue to Razmirz, as this seems like an issue having to do with the update since you have not had this issue before. I'm terribly sorry this is happening!

I apologize that we cannot solve this, but I do encourage a moderator or admin escalate this issue to further assist this user.

Calvary

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2019, 05:50:01 am »
Already did all of those tried that already using a different browser. tried reinstalling dozens of times. deleting the FH folder completely and installing fresh no difference.. I dont have any spare accounts though
and I cant make one. registration closed.
I never changed username or password until AFTER this problem started happening. not before. so thats not it either.

this only became a problem when i installed the new update to the game. it worked perfectly for YEARS before. no problem until this recent new update.

Adding onto this, as I tried looking through various old threads.

You said you tried changing your username and password after this started happening, correct? What happened and were you able to successfully change your username and password?

I would assume your forum profile would change your username and password as well. If it hasn't changed from the original, there may be an issue with the system not picking up on the change, as the system isn't exactly the most functional.

I just want to make sure that if you attempted to change your username and password, that it was successful in being changed. Because it might not have been, which is why you can still log into the forum just fine using old info, but not the game.

As for why it wasn't working before you changed everything, I'm not sure, but it seems to me the information sent to the system wasn't properly received after trying to change your username or password.

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2019, 07:37:19 am »
yes I was able to successfully change my username and password and login to the forum and login info with the new username and password.
but i changed it back to what it was cause it made no difference in the game itself. still cant login to the game.
theres no issues with changing my username and password and logging in to the forum and login page in browser with new username and password.
the incorrect username or password thing has happened BEFORE and after changing my username and password. so thats not the problem at all.
its because of this new recent update that the game got when this started happening.