Help & Guidance > Character & Roleplay Tutorials

Cat Genetics Generator

<< < (2/2)

Ame88:
I love this. So much. On so many levels. xD Outstanding work on this! I'm very impressed. It's very cut-to-the-chase and easy to follow, well put together and all in all mesmerizing. Thank you so much for making and sharing this. I know so many will absolutely love to use this. Once again, outstanding work~

Kerriki:
Oooo this is really neat!! Thank you for sharing it with us. I'll be moving it over to the character/roleplay tutorials board~

Good luck on your degree!

AlphaEclipse:
Just teleported me back to biology class. I never expected myself to ever need a cat generator, but after checking our these spreadsheets, I can totally feel myself trying this out in the near future. I've already been refreshing the page several times to see what I get. It is extremely thorough and I am curious to see if you make any more updates. It is an excellent learning tool and demonstrates the realistic likelihoods of specific phenotypes—something some feline roleplayers need to see! lol. Your detailed explanations show truly show your passion, and I wish you well in getting your degree!

Aquillaflyer:
This is awesome! I am a bit of a genetics nerd, myself. I have the basic knowledge, from what I know. But I don't feel like going to get a degree in it. However, I do wish you the best of luck with getting your own degree, as college can be tough beyond belief. I probably will test this out in the future for some of my characters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version