Author Topic: trying to recover old account  (Read 1525 times)

Offline mrspup2

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
trying to recover old account
« on: May 21, 2020, 12:25:49 pm »
Hello all! It's been (if I had to guess) over 7-8 years since I had last played FeralHeart!! I've been trying to access my old account, but with no luck, every username, email, and password I try all come up with nothing. even trying to search for FeralHeart in every email I can think of brings nothing related up.

Any suggestions on what I could do? I was curious if my old account may have been deleted or if FH went by a different name when you would be emailed to register. Thank you!!

note: this is a new account, and apologies if i posted this in the wrong category, i dont think i ever used the forums!!!

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: trying to recover old account
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 12:28:36 pm »
Maybe try to change username (on old account). If e-mail won't come, the best will be send PM (private message) to moderator/admin.
On new account Aiiokia

SpicyDirt

Re: trying to recover old account
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 02:41:31 pm »
If the account hasn't been active in more than 2 years, there is a good chance that it is no longer active. One way to find out would be to put the possible usernames through our member search option and see if anything comes up for them. (https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?action=mlist;sa=search)

Contacting a staff member should work out just fine if nothing right there works out. c: