Author Topic: FH says I need to update patch but just downloaded?  (Read 723 times)

Offline Panda-bear317

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FH says I need to update patch but just downloaded?
« on: August 28, 2020, 03:38:49 am »
HELP! I played FH every day years ago and just re-downloaded it onto my MacBook (after hours of fooling around with it to make it finally work lol).

ANYWAYS- after finally getting it to work I tried logging in and the server says I need to download the latest patch which I don't see in the download column of the website. Thanks in advance <3

Also if there's a different way to update patches on MAC via PlayOnMac please teach me how!

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: FH says I need to update patch but just downloaded?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 07:29:18 am »
I'm not Mac user, so I have no clue does installing look same... Anyway, this tutorial should help: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=68059.0

Hope it can help!
On new account Aiiokia

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: FH says I need to update patch but just downloaded?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 11:05:23 am »
I'm going to move this thread to the Game Help board instead of the Patch Bug Reports board, as it's not a bug related to the patch.

In regards to the tutorial Dark has supplied above, you'll have to open the file directory for FH via PlayOnMac and replace the seperate FH executable on the downloads page with the original FH.exe in the Feralheart folder.

If you need a visual tutorial I'd be happy to give one.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 04:41:04 am by LadySigyn »