Author Topic: Thimble FHU Asset Help  (Read 1319 times)

Groogle

Thimble FHU Asset Help
« on: August 29, 2020, 06:06:57 pm »
So I am given 4 folders??? What do I do now?

Their screenshots/directions doesn't help me
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 06:08:43 pm by Groogle »

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: Thimble FHU Asset Help
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2020, 06:08:42 pm »
Can you give me link to it? Because not sure do I know which mod are yo talking about ^^
On new account Aiiokia

Groogle

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2020, 06:10:32 pm »
Can you give me link to it? Because not sure do I know which mod are yo talking about ^^
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=68146.msg933787#msg933787

Do I drag everything to Media folder?

Offline Dark_heart

• -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2020, 06:23:46 pm »
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=68146.msg933787#msg933787

Do I drag everything to Media folder?
So you downloaded .zip. While opening zip you have four folders, right? So let's take Trees folder - open Trees folder. You see media folder inside it grab it and move to FeralHeart folder and replace the old one. And same way with Rocks, Terrain and Plants folders. ^^
On new account Aiiokia

Groogle

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2020, 06:36:08 pm »
No results

Offline Dark_heart

• -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2020, 07:08:49 pm »
Didn't work
Hoping I figuret it out-
With plants folder go (in zip) to media > objects and grab two folders inside it (grass and shrubs folders) to FeralHeart > media > objects and replace them.
With Rocks - go to (in zip) to media > objects and grab rocks folder and replace it in FeralHeart > media > objects.
For Terrain go into (in zip) media and grab materials, textures, and terrains to FeralHeart > media. Then go back to zip and open objects (still inside Terrain > media > objects) and grab structures folder to FeralHeart > media > objects.
For Trees: go into (in zip) Trees > media > objects and grab files inside to FeralHeart > media > objects. Then go (in zip) to Trees > media > terrains > fhmaps >fhobjects and grab file inside into FeralHeart > media > terrains > fhmaps >fhobjects. Remember about making backup of whole media folder, I could mess things.
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2020, 07:10:06 pm »
By looking at it, as mentioned above, you need to open either folder (be it plants, rocks, terrains,or trees) and inside of that will be a media folder that you drag into your main FeralHeart folder. Looks like you'll have to do that for all four if you want all of them.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Groogle

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2020, 07:22:07 pm »
Didn't work
Hoping I figuret it out-
With plants folder go (in zip) to media > objects and grab two folders inside it (grass and shrubs folders) to FeralHeart > media > objects and replace them.
With Rocks - go to (in zip) to media > objects and grab rocks folder and replace it in FeralHeart > media > objects.
For Terrain go into (in zip) media and grab materials, textures, and terrains to FeralHeart > media. Then go back to zip and open objects (still inside Terrain > media > objects) and grab structures folder to FeralHeart > media > objects.
For Trees: go into (in zip) Trees > media > objects and grab files inside to FeralHeart > media > objects. Then go (in zip) to Trees > media > terrains > fhmaps >fhobjects and grab file inside into FeralHeart > media > terrains > fhmaps >fhobjects. Remember about making backup of whole media folder, I could mess things.

So, it worked! ;D I was hoping my ocs will be "changed' as well, but hey! Thank you again! <333

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2020, 07:34:07 pm »
Glad you got it all figured out! Thank you Dark for your help =) I'll be locking this now~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort