Author Topic: Feral Heart not responding/won't play?  (Read 4490 times)

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • www.deviantart.com/cynde
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UC90KdyZ
    • http://feebleturtleduck-artz.tum
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart not responding/won't play?
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2020, 08:03:57 am »
I've merged your two topics together since they are about the same issue. We asked that duplicate threads aren't made as it can clutter things up and get a little confusing when trying to figure out the issue. Forum Rules Linkie

I understand your frustration completely, and I apologize that we have to deal with this extra step with the .exe file. That was completely out of our hands as something, we're all unsure of what exactly, but something went wrong with the server and a new one had to be made. Otherwise nobody would be able to play. It's quite the unneeded pain... It shouldn't be this hard.

I'm sure there's a way to get things to work. We just need to find out what exactly. sigh- I just wish it wasn't so tedious and frustrating.

Thanks, I actually tried to delete this because I realized it was technically a duplicate after making it but it told me I couldn't. x( thank you for merging, my apologies, I will remember from now on.

I actually not sure what you're referring to. I might've missed it but the server ITSELF went down? I'm only having issues with a .exe file so I don't know if this is related or not.

I will hope so :( thanks for everyone trying to help me. If anyone has any ideas or new things to try feel free to PM me or just comment here.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2020, 08:41:00 am »
Ish all good, no worries! =)

I actually not sure what you're referring to. I might've missed it but the server ITSELF went down? I'm only having issues with a .exe file so I don't know if this is related or not.

Copying and pasting what I PMed you so other's reading this aren't confused either (hopefully):

"Once the initial patch was released, so the 1.17 we are running now before the extra .exe file was made for download, things were running just fine for about 9 months. Some users started to experience not being able to connect to the server even though they had done nothing to their game, and soon enough that started happening to me, the other staffers, and then everyone except a select few players. Raz was informed of this, and once he got the time he looked into things and created a new .exe file that was able to connect to the front server. That new one is the .exe file that is needed now to connect."
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 08:45:27 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2020, 07:38:17 am »
Ish all good, no worries! =)

Copying and pasting what I PMed you so other's reading this aren't confused either (hopefully):

"Once the initial patch was released, so the 1.17 we are running now before the extra .exe file was made for download, things were running just fine for about 9 months. Some users started to experience not being able to connect to the server even though they had done nothing to their game, and soon enough that started happening to me, the other staffers, and then everyone except a select few players. Raz was informed of this, and once he got the time he looked into things and created a new .exe file that was able to connect to the front server. That new one is the .exe file that is needed now to connect."

Sorry forgot to reply, want to keep this active incase anyone has any ideas to help :( I added some errors I have been having to this post(sent them to you but added them here as well)

I wish Raz could make a new one :(

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2020, 09:37:21 pm »
I think you should reinstall game, it's possible you've messed some files.
Also check here about patch: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=68059.0

Hello, I have already done that.:( twice. And I read and did everything in that forum post. Same results.

Hi! Wondered if you'd be able to send me your libstdc++-6.dll file? I'm getting errors saying its faulty even after reinstalling it. Event viewer names that file as the issue. I typed in libstdc++-6.dll on the forums and there are people from a few years ago with the same issue related to this file but I can't find anyone who says how they fixed it...

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2020, 04:14:44 pm »
I think you should reinstall game, it's possible you've messed some files.
Also check here about patch: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=68059.0

Hello, I have already done that.:( twice. And I read and did everything in that forum post. Same results.

Hi! Wondered if you'd be able to send me your libstdc++-6.dll file? I'm getting errors saying its faulty even after reinstalling it. Event viewer names that file as the issue. I typed in libstdc++-6.dll on the forums and there are people from a few years ago with the same issue related to this file but I can't find anyone who says how they fixed it...
I'm more than happy to share you this! Downloading has every .dll file, so your choice do you wanna get every or just this one ;)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vbuWkvQYzXC7-EaqxM7JSrIwDkD2_d-n?usp=sharing
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2020, 02:15:44 am »
Very happy to say I'll be locking this topic as the issue has been resolved~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort