Off topic > Other Games

WolfTeam - WereBeast and FPS - Discussion

(1/4) > >>

slycan:
I was wondering if anyone else plays this game. And if you haven't heard about it here's some info :

"If you are familiar with FPS games, Wolf Team will have a large number of features that you have already encountered. It conforms to most FPS standards (movements, controls, etc), with a few fun surprises that this guide will explain in more detail. There is also content for those new to FPS games, walking through the controls, game modes, weapons, and various other game aspects."

http://wolfteam.aeriagames.com/
This game is fun for both gun fans, and werebeast. Nothing like clawing at an unsuspecting sniper...

Kyugima:
Aww man, I love Wolf Team! I haven't played in a while though, I should probably start back up, the issue was the lack of games where people didn't complain about sniping all the time because "sniping is camping and camping is noobish so stop being such a noob and stop sniping noob". Or maybe I wa sthe only one that always ended up in matches with those people on it? Either way, it did get a little irritating when I always got the same people no matter what I did XD
But I still love it, and made a fair few buddies (And Rivals XD Only in game, we just kept killing each other and ended up rivals)

slycan:
I love it too, so many cry babies though.

sad part is that I'm 90% wolf too so I get so much QQ about it on Wolf Conquest  :D

ironicly my UserName is NoobishWolf  xDD

Kyugima:
Mine's either LadyVulpine or Kyugima, I'll have to check on that so I remember the next time I'm on it...

slycan:
Are you on Aeria or SoftNyx Server? ;3

WolfTeam Korea Song with Wolf Dance

Wolf Team:wolves and special abilities

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version