Off topic > Discussion Board

What you think of your radio station playing X-mas 24/7?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Likuu:
Ahhh, my radio station isn't doing that, it just plays the same 5-8 songs over and over on repeat basically, which is just as annoying. However a station I listened to as well seems to be completely wiped out and only playing Christmas music and music similar to it, non-stop.. Not sure if they were shut down completely and that's the replacement or what, but I'm not entirely fond of it meh, I don't mind Christmas music but I'd prefer not to hear it 24/7.

Arkham_Scout:

--- Quote from: Likuu on November 18, 2018, 12:00:19 am --- Ahhh, my radio station isn't doing that, it just plays the same 5-8 songs over and over on repeat basically, which is just as annoying. However a station I listened to as well seems to be completely wiped out and only playing Christmas music and music similar to it, non-stop.. Not sure if they were shut down completely and that's the replacement or what, but I'm not entirely fond of it meh, I don't mind Christmas music but I'd prefer not to hear it 24/7.

--- End quote ---

My radio system does it every year. they said "It puts people in the Christmas spirit"

Bawfle:
Did someone say CHRISTMAS?

Morqque:
I forgot radio stations existed

Arkham_Scout:

--- Quote from: Bawfle on November 18, 2018, 12:15:56 am ---Did someone say CHRISTMAS?

--- End quote ---

lolz.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version