Author Topic: The Biography of Bawfle  (Read 5862 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
The Biography of Bawfle
« on: June 26, 2019, 12:44:27 am »

(Click on an image to download their preset!)

Name: Natalie (please do not use unless offered to).
Birth-place: UK, England.
Level 4 HNC Qualified in Animal Management.

I have a few hobbies in the real-world. Photography and art to name a few. Professionally, I have passion for the duty of care to animals. No matter where I land, I would love nothing more to have a career where animals are the main priority. Veterinary Nursing is one career I've had in mind for a while, but I don't believe I'd want to take that path on any rout other than an as an apprentice. I have a job which I'm good at, and many amazing family and friends who love and support me. I also have a diverse collection of animal companions including my cat (Stella), and my Bird and Bearded Dragon (Bosley and Reggie). I could not be more grateful for the life I have today.

Other than what I share under 'basics', I didn't share the interesting fact that during the end of 2014 and at the beginning of 2015 I had two spinal surgeries! This was due to Scoliosis and a Tethered Spinal Cord (which I didn't know I had until I was having MRI prep for the Scoliosis surgery). Scoliosis is a condition that is basically a curvature to the spine. It can form through either growth spurts, horse riding, or through genetics. Unfortunately I don't know which one as all three were possibilities and were present during diagnosis. As for the Tethered Spinal Cord, your spinal cord is supposed to release itself at a very young age (around the time you're toddling). However, mine didn't! So not-so-lucky me had to have two procedures done to separately fix the two and I also had to learn how to walk properly again after the spinal cord surgery. Woop woop.

I registered with the game 8 years ago back in 2012. I started out under a different name back in the day, but changed my name to Bawfle a few years after. This game has shaped me more to the person I am today than school ever did. A lot of you know that I have a great involvement with the game. A lot of you may even remember me serving as a Moderator from Feb 2015 through to March 2016, until it came to an abrupt halt due to some conspiracy which revealed itself last year (which would be very inappropriate for me to share details of).

During my time here on FH I feel it's safe to say that I have made a mostly good impression in the game, considering even today continue to receive recognition, occasional kind praises, and general appreciation for the efforts I made with the game before, during, and after my time as a Moderator with the game. Not to toot my own horn or anything; this is just generally something I am proud of and appreciate whole-heatedly whenever it happens. So thank you if you are those individuals who do such things. I don't really know what else to put here honestly, but if you want to know more you're welcome to ask.

Contact
E-mail ([email protected])
Here, on the forum

Social Media
DeviantART (Bawfle)
Instagram (Bawfle)
Twitter (Bawfle)

Contributions
Back-up Default FeralHeart Folder Downloads (Updated for Patch 1.16/1.17)
Bawfle's Quick Map Finding Guide (Updated for Patch 1.16/1.17)
Understanding the User Panel
How to Report In-Game Users
Bawfle's Goodies
Text Base for your Map/Object making needs
Forum Text Gradients

(Yikes these need a glow-up).
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 05:21:15 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: The Biography of Bawfle
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 01:00:01 am »
ok but where's the tea section of this bio!

unsubscribe!

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 01:10:22 am »
Nice to learn more about you, Bawfle. c: You're an awesome person to know and your main character is beautiful by the way. Thank you for sharing so much about yourself. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 02:22:48 am »
Nice bio you got here! Animal study is hard work at times, but defiantly fun as well. I've been considering going into the animal care studies, but, I'm unsure haha. It was nice to get to know you a bit more! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your characters as well~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2019, 02:58:50 am »
What a rad bio you've crafted here Buff <3 Everything is put together very nicely and I approve.

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2019, 05:57:01 am »
love ur bio buffybutt ♥
artwork by dehvina

PocketMutt

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2019, 10:51:41 am »
Who is this?? I'm not entirely sure but you seem pretty rad.

And if you know so much about animals, can you tell me why my dog stinks?

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2019, 11:13:25 am »
Wonderful Bio, Buffy! It was fun reading more about you and I'm happy to see that you've decided to take this course and have a career in the future that is connected to animals. I have a lot of respect for people who decide to help someone else and kudo's to you for that.

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2019, 12:00:02 pm »
ok but where's the tea section of this bio!

unsubscribe!

I drank the tea :< That's why there is tea missing

Nice to learn more about you, Bawfle. c: You're an awesome person to know and your main character is beautiful by the way. Thank you for sharing so much about yourself. <3

That is incredibly sweet!! I definitely feel awesome after reading this- and thank you for the compliment on my character! She has been around for SUCH a long time.

Nice bio you got here! Animal study is hard work at times, but defiantly fun as well. I've been considering going into the animal care studies, but, I'm unsure haha. It was nice to get to know you a bit more! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your characters as well~

It sure is!! People really under estimate how hard it is- a lot of people look after their singular pet and then all of a sudden they think they have all the knowledge in the world about animals!! It's crazy!! Whenever I see family or friends pull the "your major is easy" card, I ask them what certain things are (like Urolithiasis), and they go completely blank! It's fun to see their faces when this happens. People need to share more respect for those studying in the animal field. If you're still unsure about going into Animal Care studies, you're welcome to ask of my experiences! My discord is accessible!

What a rad bio you've crafted here Buff <3 Everything is put together very nicely and I approve.

Thank you, Noto Noto!

love ur bio buffybutt ♥

It's still under a lot of work but I'm glad you love it even as it is ♡

Who is this?? I'm not entirely sure but you seem pretty rad.

And if you know so much about animals, can you tell me why my dog stinks?

FFFF just bath your dog, eyebrows.

Wonderful Bio, Buffy! It was fun reading more about you and I'm happy to see that you've decided to take this course and have a career in the future that is connected to animals. I have a lot of respect for people who decide to help someone else and kudo's to you for that.

I'm really happy too! Since I started, I have a whole new respect of animals which I didn't think was possible with the love and respect I had for them already- college has been a real eye-opener so far and I'm eager to continue in it!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2019, 01:32:26 pm »
21?! God you're old.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡