Off topic > Other Games

Fly Like A Bird 4 - Reprise

(1/2) > >>

Kouga:
Hello everyone,

just found an old topic from 2014 about FLAB4..
All I wanted to say is.. Fly Like A Bird 4 is a thing now. Raven-Woods' Discord has the link, the game's still in beta though.
Terrible beta, I might say. *sniff* Worked on, anyway.

EDIT: https://discord.gg/ravenwoods

turtlies:
Wow, I completely forgot about FLAB and the other Gamevial games, what a nostalgia trip haha. I remember the multiplayer being super full and hacker-prone, I'm sure things have slowed down a lot now though. Glad to see those games are still being maintained and updated!

And as far as I know you should be ok to post Discord links as long as the original server is alright with it!

Kouga:
Being kept alive, just like FeralHeart. :) So sad to see how empty the server is - when it's online.
Unlike FH though, LIF and FLAB just sit there waiting and nobody comes while the server wonders why it's running 24/7 T.T

LadySigyn:
Ah, good ol' FLAB. Not many people know this about me, but FLAB was one of the first multiplayer gaming communities I got involved in along with Free Realms and World of Warcraft back in the day. It was a few years before Feralheart came into my life, and I have fond memories of it. Little 10/11 year old me was absolutely obsessed; always sneaking onto it on the school computers in primary school. I used to visit FLAB 3 after I had discovered FH, and watched as it slowly faded out. I'm happy that a fourth rendition is in the works, and I'll be crossing my fingers for a release date. Thanks for sharing this exciting information with us!

ferimeX3:
ooh I've never heard of it before, but from what i have seen, it looks pretty neat! I will be waiting for this release too :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version