Author Topic: please disable your ad blocker  (Read 3275 times)

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: please disable your ad blocker
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2018, 02:19:10 pm »
I have all my blocking popup stuff turned on in my browser settings and it will still sometimes redirect me to another page if I click somewhere on the login page when I want to play the game
I have to use the tab key to select the username and password fields without clicking with my mouse to not trigger the pop up or page redirect. then press enter and sometiems i have to do it twice

I have given up and am not dealing with this popup that keeps telling me to disable my adblocker blocking me from using the site. I have disabled javascript for feral heart website and now the popup to disable my adblocker doesn't get triggered anymore. no more ads and no more popup adblocker blocker. and using my own page refresher for the login page.

Calvary

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2018, 11:53:08 pm »
Hello realflow!

Have you tried using another web browser for FH? Possibly firefox or something else? I see you use Google Chrome and have kept your adblocker on, and it's easy to whitelist the page. I also saw that you have two adblockers running, so it would be good to whitelist the page so you can play. As Tigg humbly put it, we ask you to disable adblockers because the ads pay to keep the site and server running. If we didn't, we'd unfortunately have to work and spend some of our hard earned money to keep the site and server up and running!

Turning off the adblock is absolutely harmless, and I see no issue with disabling it for this site only. The blocker even shows you how to white-list the site. I would suggest not disabling the javascript, but actually listening to the staff to turn off your adblocker. We CANNOT keep this game running if people do not abide and help US keep the game running.

We would appreciate if you were to support us rather than avoiding the adblocker altogether. Thank you!

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2018, 07:47:37 am »
looks like ads are just gone now. whether adblock is off or completely disabled in my extensions list.
Weird. not getting the "please disable your adblocker" popup anymore either. doesnt matter if javascript is enabled or disabled either.
strange but thats fine I guess!