Author Topic: ~|:|~ Live to escape ~|:|~ Supernatural/Human Rp. {Mature} {Open & Accepting}  (Read 24594 times)

Koolwolfe

Name~ People call her Alice, her name is Alice Wildes.
Age~ Eighteen Years.
Spiecy~ Human like.
Skills~ She has the power to communicate with animals and shapeshifter into variousness of things.
Weekness~ Being cold.
Personality~ She is like Alex Ruso, from Wizards Of Waverly Place.
Appearance~ ^
History~ (Optional) Never says.
Family(Brothr/Sister/Father/Mother/etc.) Doesn't remember.
Crush~ Nope.
Other~ Isn't captured yet.

Alice Wildes

Alice saw a squirrel darting to her  she then said "Slow down! Where are you going?" With a small chuckle, Benny then replied "My friend! She's in trouble!" Alice nodded and followed Benmy back seeing a human in the darting river, she began to think which animal she could turn into, it hit her a tiger but she would have to be careful not to get to cold, she then changed into a Bengal tiger as we paw stepped into the water a roar echoed as it became scolding cold she grabbed Karliah's shirt and dragged her out, the cold effected her as she became dizzy falling to the fround passing out, as some animals tried to get the tiger out some just stared in shock.

(( Hope this is ok with you. XD )

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Yep! :D
Accepted! ^.^ ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
((May I have a small recap on what's happened please?))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Howl.....howl to the moon.
    • View Profile

Zack Willow

"What's wrong?" Kristen asked, pushing herself up to her feet.
 He paced for a second, thinking. He stopped and looked at Kristen. "Pack your stuff, we have to leave,"  he mumbled and walked over to the closet. He pulled out a book bag and immediately started throwing clothes into his bag.
 "Zack what's going on?"
 "Kristen just get your stuff!" He yelled and ran over to the window. Just as he had suspected, outside there were ten people, dressed in black clothes, approaching the house. A low growl rolled out of his throat, just before he turned to Kristen. He leaned down and gripped her shoulders, reassuringly. "Kristen, I need you to take these bags and go out the back door-"
 "Zack..no please don't leave me."
 "Kristen you can do this....I need you to do this." He mumbled and handed her his bag. "I want you to run as far into the woods as possible. As soon as I sort this out I will trace your scent," he stated and started leading her out the door. He quickly walked down the stairs and pushed Kristen toward the back door. As soon as he was sure Kristen was out and safe, her turned towards the front door. He could hear the humans picking the lock. He snarled and collapsed onto his hands and knees. He rolled his shoulders back sending loud cracks echoing through the house. He screamed, his teeth becoming canine's, his skin becoming fur, and his scream becoming a snarl. He planted his paws and watched the humans file into the room.
 Zack looked around, searching for a way out. He snarled and snapped at one of the humans. He backed up slowly, watching all of them carefully. He couldn't fight all of them, and he was pretty sure that all of them had guns. He turned on her hind leg and bolted out the back door. My paws squished against the soft ground as I sprinted after the scent of my sister. Panic filled my body, causing me to loose focus, causing me to mix up scents. He skidded to a hault as a tiger crossed his path. He turned his head to the side and watched it run through the woods. His tail swung slightly as he followed at a slow trot.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Karliah Smith
Karliah screamed in fright when she was pulled back into the river but soon calmed down when she was carried to shore. Karliah was shocked when she saw it was a large tiger that had helped her "Thank-" the tiger fell to the ground, unconscious. Karliah quickly got to her feet and ran to the feline, the tiger's large head in her lap "Hello?" she said as she tried to shake the large cat. She thought the tiger had died until she saw the gentle rise of her chest as she inhaled "Thank goodness." she let out a sigh of relief as he rubbed the tiger's head. Karliah knew tiger's were not native here, so she came to the conclusion that she was a shifter. There wasn't much she could do except wait for her to wake up. As she softly rubbed her hand along the feline she began to hum a gentle tune.

Visit my Deviantart!

Koolwolfe

Alice Wildes

Alice felt her head be lifted up as she panted realizing she was on shore, but still freezing she tried to stand up roaring in pain as the cold burnt her, Rose the skunk knew what was happening she looked to Karliah and said "The cold is like fire to her, we need to get her to warmth...if we don't she wi-" the skunk was stopped by Benny. Alice looked up to Karliah trying to stand up as she winced in pain, falling and collapsing back onto her.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Karliah Smith
Karliah listened to Rose "Okay, I got you." she said as she grabbed the tiger by the scruff and tried to drag her towards the sunlight, but she wasn't strong enough. She fell backwards, doing a somersault and landing in a bush "Owww." she whined as she rolled out of the bush. "Maybe I can heal you." she said to herself as she placed both of her hands on the tiger's body, sending in life energy to help her. She could feel the tiger warming up but her hands began to shake as she kept giving her more life energy "Come on.." Karliah could feel her body growing weaker so she pulled her hands away and falling onto her butt "How do you feel?" she asked, she could only hope she had helped her. Karliah's vision was blurred but she would survive, she tried to stand bet fell down again "Crap." she groaned as she laid flat on her back.

Visit my Deviantart!

Koolwolfe

Alice Wildes

Alice managed to wheeze out the words "Better, thanks." She coughed as she returned to normal she then said "You alright?" Limping to Karliah and helping her up and supporting her weight.

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Howl.....howl to the moon.
    • View Profile

Zack Willow

Zack trotted up to the treeline, but stayed out of sight. He leaned forward, making his view clearer. He watched the tiger collapse continuously onto the ground. He cocked his head to the side as he inhaled deeply. It was a tiger alright, but the scent was different. Less distinct, less noticeable. He planted his feet and concentrated, willing his eyes to focus on the scene in front of him. His eyes illuminated, his werewolf vision taking over. He could see more clearly. He watched as the girl tried helping the tiger. He smiled slightly, happy to see that there were still nice people in the world.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Karliah Smith
Karliah let the girl help her "Yeah, I'm fine." after a few minutes he energy was restored and she was able to walk on her own "That just happens when I heal someone." she brushed some dirt off her rear and looked at the girl "My name is Karliah." she extended her hand "Thanks for helping me.." she looked at the ground then back at her "I can't swim..and I'm afraid of water." She looked towards the river "I came to help a fox but got a badger to the face instead." she laughed slightly as she looked towards he tree line. She felt like someone was watching them "I think someone is out there." she said quietly as she turned her body to face the trees.

Visit my Deviantart!