Author Topic: |..Wish Upon a Shooting Star..| Demon:Human (open & accepting)  (Read 19487 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 12:42:36 am by PartyXPoison »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: |..Wish Upon a Shooting Star..| Demon:Human (open & accepting)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 06:52:05 pm »
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 08:46:31 pm »
Looks great, she and Malphas can be companions! I'll add her to the character list. Do you want to wait for more people?

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 09:04:32 pm »
[Thank you! Im ready to begin whenever. We can start now or wait either way is fine. ^-^]

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 11:07:22 pm »
I can go ahead and start if you want.

Malphas

Malphas strolled leisurely down the dark street, lined on both sides by large suburban houses, kicking a small pebble as he went. It had been almost 300 years since he had been summoned last, and even then it was just a group of kids who had accidentally called upon him as a joke. They had been disposed of quickly and he returned to his palace in Hell the same day. Something was different this time, besides the fact that Charon had once again deposited him in the middle of nowhere, and Malphas could feel the seal inked onto his back itching with excitement. Someone had wished upon his star, now he just needed to figure out who.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2016, 11:30:40 pm »

Alana

The ticking of the clock filled the silence of the apartment, leaving a drowsy and sad aura about the room. Tapping her finger against the top of her coffee mug, Alana's doe-like eyes stared into the contents of the cup, watching the swirls of cream and coffee. It had been 3 years since she last saw her sister, and the anniversary had recently passed. A small scoff slipped her lips as she remembered the night she spent drinking in grief. She had wished upon a shooting star for help. She hadn't been specific, and she didn't even believe in such nonesense, but she was on her fourth glass of wine by then. Now, she sat alone in her apartment, drinking coffee to get rid of a hangover that ached her mind.

She glanced to the loud clock on the wall, and with a sigh slipped her sunglasses on. It was quarter to ten and she had class. She snatched up her keys and left the apartment, dragging herself out of the building and onto the sunblazed sidewalk. The heat and sun raked her brain with aches, and she released a groan. As she approached her car, she paused to notice her parking spot empty.

"What the hell." she uttered, glancing about until she noticed a tow truck disappearing down the street with a familiar vehicle on its tail. She had parked in a handicapped spot and been towed. She spat a curse word and placed a hand on her messy head thrown into a bun. "That's great. Just fabulous." she hissed, adjusting the bag on her shoulder and beginning her walk down the sidewalk. Campus was a twenty minute walk away, and shed no doubt be late. She frowned, ignoring glances she received due to her hung over appearance. As she traveled further down the street she noticed a figure strolling down the opposite sidewalk. As she grew closer, she snuck a glance. He was tall and rugged, his features were sharp and she found an intimidating aura spilling from him. She hoped her sunglasses hid her eyes as she watched him pass, before she slowed her pace in thought. Something about him left a heat in her chest and she wanted to take another glance. But she didn't, and continued her slow walk towards campus.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 02:07:24 am »

Malphas

With his seal burning now, Malphas took a moment to scan his surroundings with dark gray, almost back eyes. The one who had summoned him was here now, he just had to figure out which little human it was. As his dark gaze drifted over each and every person, he noticed one certain girl had slowed down drastically and through her tinted sunglasses, he could see her take a nervous glance in his direction before righting her eyes and stiffly proceeded down the sidewalk. It was her. She was the one who had summoned him, he could feel it.

Malphas grinned, revealing unusually sharp canines as he turned on his heel, then proceeded to slip out of the view of the human eye, following her invisibly now. As he trailed behind her, the demon sifted through his brain, trying to remember the tidbits of information that Charon had given him on their journey across the Styx that he had oh so conveniently forgotten within minutes of arriving on the planet. "Alana Lexington." he hissed, catching up to the woman now. "What could you have possibly wanted from me?"

The invisible demon skirted around her now, examining her features as he walked backwards in front of her. "Alana Lexington" He growled once more, louder this time so she could hear him. Malphas then used one cold hand to rip her sunglasses from off her face before halting her with a hand to the top of the chest. "Alana Lexington... Why have you called me to this wretched planet? I have a burning kingdom to run..." he cooed in her ear as he trailed a finger across her neck, deciding to scare her a little bit before actually revealing himself.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2016, 03:16:32 am »
Ah I hope its not too late to join!

Her actual form is just her human form with large ram horns, a tail, and goats legs. Couldn't find a good pic!
"All that you think is precious to you can leave you in the snap of a finger. Make the most of your life while you still live."
Name/Nickname
Masha Witinfiel

Preferred Gender
Female

Human Companion
N/A

Personality
A bit of a hothead, Masha is known for her rude and sarcastic personality. She enjoys making rude comments and making fun of others, especially if there's something to get a laugh out of. She especially likes teasing humans. Even though she can be quite sadistic towards strangers, she is really a soft person once you get to know her. She at first comes of as brash and blunt, but will occasionally open up here and there if she trusts you enough. She likes mysteries, as well as keeping herself one as too, so she doesn't reveal much about her personal self, and you'll find yourself having to put in quite an effort to gain her trust.

Brief History
Not much is known about Masha, as said before that she likes to keep to herself. If you would like to know more about her, then one must gain her trust gradually. But what she does reveal to others is that she is a lesser demon, one who was not given a chance in heaven. She makes a living as a thief, stealing what she must to survive. She is never in a groomed state as she is quite poor and does not consider superficial aspects of herself as important or necessary to survival.

Other
She has only a sole purpose of survival, and does not put important on trivial things
She is very hard to make friends with, but if you do happen to bond with her, consider yourself lucky for she's unwelcoming to most.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2016, 04:03:41 am »

Alana

The heat baked down, and with a sudden feel of uneasiness, Alana paused. Hangover she thought. Slowly, she continued forward.

"Alana Lexington."

The gentle breeze seemed to hiss her name, and a sharp chill ran through her skin. She became aware suddenly of how empty the streets in this area were. Despite the sun shining, she felt fear of being alone. A sudden pressure on her chest stopped her in her tracks.

She wasn't alone.

The pressure grew so great she hardly noticed when the sunglasses were ripped from her face. It felt as if the breeze itself restrained her, until a deep and twisted voice spoke.

"Alana Lexington... Why have you called me to this wretched planet? I have a burning kingdom to run..."

A cold trail crossed the nape of her neck, and she felt her body freeze. Was she hallucinating? No, she must be dreaming. Perhaps heavily from the alcohol. But the sun felt so warm and the fear felt so deep. This was definitely real.

"What.." was all she managed to whisper against her fear stricken tongue. Was this some affect of the wine? With a single second of thought, she stepped back and away from whatever was affecting her. The pressure disappeared, and she continued back a few steps before pausing to stare in shock at the spot she stood moments before. Nothing was there.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2016, 12:35:16 am »
Welcome to the club Kynvuu! Feel free to join in whenever you'd like.

Malphas

Malphas felt his crooked grin grow even wider as the girl fearfully stumbled back a few steps, regarding the spot she had once stood in with wide eyes. Her quickened breaths and rapidly pounding heart only made the demon more elated as he slowly circled her. He lived for fear, clammy palms and nervous goosebumps was what he thrived on. Malphas halted slowly, taking in the finest details of Alana's terror stricken face, from the slight quivering of her lower lip, to the shakiness of her breath and the tiny beads of sweat that had formed on her forehead. "Now Alana," he reprimanded smoothly, reaching up to roughly grab either side of her face "Most people know better than to walk away from the Great Prince of Hell."

He once again let out an airy chuckle, debating which one of his many forms he would reveal to her first. The crow witch was out of the question, reserved  for special deaths, and she wouldn't be able to recognize him in any other forms. Deciding to just reveal himself in the form he held now, Malphas dug his fingers into Alana's cheeks slightly and from there working up his arms and into the rest of his body, he took a solid form. The demon still grinned manically, showing of his almost pointed teeth as he stared down at her with now raven black eyes. "Hello."