Author Topic: Greetings from Nebraska  (Read 3568 times)

Offline FuzzyOwlFeet

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings from Nebraska
« on: May 23, 2019, 02:01:19 am »
;D Hello, FH! It's a pleasure to finally get on the forum. I don't usually like forums, as social media just isn't my thing. I will admit, after looking at the forum for a while I decided it looked like fun. So here I am!
I'm not good at introductions, but I'll do my best.

I go by many nicknames, and that's what I prefer. My most common nickname is "Flood". You can make one up too if you feel like it.  I like to roleplay, I have hundreds of characters which I make up myself or base off of something else.
I like to draw other people's characters, as well as get art of mine too!
I roleplayed on multiple other apps and websites, but as most good things do, their glory days ended and they either shut down or simply never have more than 2 people online at a time.
I like a simple roleplay style, but can do a more detailed style if the RP requires it.
I really like to explore the Feral Heart maps, it makes me so sad to see The Grounds as the only map with people on it. If you see me out and about exploring, feel free to approach and start an RP! Maybe together we can bring more traffic to the other maps.

I have a pet peeve with long online conversations that aren't RP. I'm totally fine with a quit chitchat, but when I stop responding, the conversation is dead in my eyes and I'd rather not continue. I hope that doesn't make me sound mean or rude! It's just how I am.

I am a Christian, and I want you to know that I am a judgement free one. It does not matter your age, race, gender, sexuality, religion, etc. My goal is to spread love and happiness, I care for you. If you are ever in need of prayers, or maybe need some reassuring help/advice, I would be more than happy to help you. Message me, you are safe talking to me. I will respect you  :)

I love to write stories! Most of my characters come from ones I've written. Therefor they have big backstories and such, if you're ever interested, feel free to ask!

Feel free to ask me questions if you want to get to know me more, I really wasn't sure what to put on here  :o Thanks for reading!

Go Huskers! Profile pic made by me - FuzzyOwlFeet

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Greetings from Nebraska
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 02:07:58 am »
Oooo I don't think I've ever known someone from Nebraska on here! Welcome to the forums c: Your intro is just fine<3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 02:17:35 am »
Welcome to the forums, Flood! We're glad to have you. I agree with Kerriki up there, I've never known anyone from Nebraska on the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. <3

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 02:23:47 am »
Hiya there and welcome to the forum side of things! I hope you enjoy yourself around here and participate in a lot of things. c: It's interesting to hear that you're from Nebraska too!

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 02:44:57 am »
Welcome to the forum! Nice to have ya around here (:
artwork by dehvina

Offline FuzzyOwlFeet

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 03:31:33 am »
Oooo I don't think I've ever known someone from Nebraska on here! Welcome to the forums c: Your intro is just fine<3
Hehe c: I'm glad to be the first! Thank you for the welcome <3 I am really liking the community!

Welcome to the forums, Flood! We're glad to have you. I agree with Kerriki up there, I've never known anyone from Nebraska on the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. <3
Thank you! I'm glad to be here <3 I hope to be a good example for my state XD I've enjoyed my time quiet well so far c:

Hiya there and welcome to the forum side of things! I hope you enjoy yourself around here and participate in a lot of things. c: It's interesting to hear that you're from Nebraska too!
Hello! Thanks so much, I appreciate it <3 I really like it in Nebraska, it's quiet and lots of farms!

Welcome to the forum! Nice to have ya around here (:
Thank you so much! That means a lot <3

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2019, 04:03:01 am »
Welcome! ^^

Offline FuzzyOwlFeet

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2019, 04:18:29 am »
Welcome! ^^
Thank you so much ^^

Calvary

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2019, 06:28:53 am »
Welcome to Feral Heart!
It's quite interesting to see someone joining from Nebraska! Thank you so much for sharing about yourself, it's quite honorable for you to be so open! I hope you have fun playing. I'll catch you around in-game sometime!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2019, 07:57:07 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart! Never expected to see another Christian floating around here. Them are hard to find these days. It seems like we have a lot in common with what you've said, hah. That's always neat. Also, when it comes to if you ever need a shoulder to lean on or someone to talk to, the same goes for you. I'm always open if you need it. =) Eager to see you around~
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 07:58:59 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort