Author Topic: My babies!  (Read 1109 times)

Offline sins

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • :')
    • View Profile
My babies!
« on: March 30, 2020, 08:29:31 am »
Here are two of my MANY canine characters!

Adeline

Adeline's bio

Basic Information
Title: Adeline
Nickname: Addy
Sex: Feminine
Bond: Austernus
Aroma: Tea Tree & Lemongrass
Relations: Unknown

Appearance
Fleece Texture: Slick, and still.
Fleece Length: 50 inches
Fleece Colorations: Gray canvas, with light gray along her abdomen, pillars, and chest. She also has dark gray along her palette, and plume.
Physique Type: She has a slender form, her dreads not hiding it at all. Especially not around her ribcage.
Chasms: Light Blue

Personality
Adeline is a rather caring specimen, despite her go by the rules type personality. She can be chill at times, and this dame carrys a soft spot for young within her heart.

Pack: Buyisiwe

Myles

Myles bio

Basic Information
Title: Myles
Nickname: N/a
Sex: Masculine
Bond: N/a
Aroma: Spruce & Thyma
Relations: N/a

Appearance
Fleece Texture: For the most part his coat is slick, and still. Though around his cranial, and nape he has a huge section of fur that is usually called his mane.
Fleece Length: 70 inches
Fleece Colorations: Black canvas, with a white chest, white abdomen, and white tinted peaks. He also has almond hued gradients around his dial, and chest.
Physique Type: Myles is slender, but he is also very muscular around his thighs and rib cage.
Chasms: Golden

Personality
Myles is a ruthless type guy, he doesn't get along with most wolves. And sees himself going along his own path to success.

Pack: Mvuseselo

Both are related to a discord rp
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 03:25:32 pm by sins »
Pfp; Jomashia dA

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: My babies!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 02:28:27 pm »
Beautiful babes! I especially love Myles. I guess the lineart and how it looks combined with your colors helps with that haha. He reminds me of an old character of mine, one that I created back when I first got FeralHeart. Colorwise that is lol Anyways, both are very nice characters~
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 02:30:08 pm by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort