Author Topic: AngelTheShifter's Entry  (Read 1894 times)

Offline AngelTheShifter

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • () PFP by K-I-N-GKai @DeviantArt
    • AngelTheShifter
    • UCd4h8siYz_DBeF9OgfH5jEw
    • AngelTheShifter
    • Jessicapinard97
    • View Profile
    • AngelTheShifter@Deviant Art
AngelTheShifter's Entry
« on: April 05, 2019, 11:57:14 pm »

Name:
Catani ~ Cat-on-E ~ Cat like Cat ~ On like On ~ E as in the letter E
Stuck at 19 years old and has been for over 200+ years
Species:
A Demonic Vampire, canine/feline mix with the ability to shape-shift into a human form if desired, though prefers her Canine like form.

Appearance:
Canine/Feline Appearance;
She has a brownish pelt with mixes of different hues, she has swirled like blue markings covering her pelt. She has a cat like tail, and bright blue orb like eyes that glow in the dark and are not hard to miss if you are pay attention. She Also has brown horns that protrude from her skull that sit beside her slicked back ears that are always pinned against her skull to protect them from injury. Catani also has bright black and blue hair that's fairly long and can cover her eyes. She also wears a scarf at all times and a light blue nose ring that she got in her human form.

Human Appearance;
Very Pale with dark circles around her eyes, Long hair that is dyed black with dark blue streaks, She is very thin, Her brown horns still show in her human form. She wears a black t-shirt with a Bring Me The Horizon design on it along with black yoga pants which has some holes in it, her Light Blue nose ring and her black scarf, She never has anything on her feet and walks barefoot.

Personality:
Self-Confident, Insensitive, Absent-minded, Condescending, Stubborn, Dominant, Intolerant, Impatient, Poor Handling of Emotions, Difficulty Expressing Emotion, Cold, Ruthless, Arrogant, Strong-Willed, Quick Thinker, Very Argumentative, Independent, Judgmental, Clueless in romance, Loyal, Dedicated

When it comes down to Catani, she is very independent, likes to be alone likes to do things herself, But her emotions are unpredictable and it takes seconds for her to lash out other times she refuses to show emotion at all and has a very hard time showing how she really feels unless it's anger. She's very, it's my way always and is very insensitive to others feelings. She's stubborn and doesn't like to listen to advice or what anyone has to say, she doesn't understand how to love or what love even is. Cat in the end is just a very negative character with many negative traits that follow her.

Besides all her negativity she is loyal and dedicated to those she does find she cares about and will do anything she can to care for them and keep them out of danger! Even if she is very top dog and wants those to listen to her and do things her way, her loved ones are usually given the light bit of understanding and patience that she has.

Background:
Catani, can't remember much from where she was from and can't really tell you how she became what she is today, She used to be fully human before she was bitten by some sort of creature. The only thing she fully remembers about her past is that she loved the woods, she loved being alone, She used to love books and she really was never with her family. To this day Cat can't remember who her family even was. The last thing Cat remembers about her past is that when she was bitten it was in the woods, And it hurt a lot, she remembers looking and see a tiny nic on her forearm which she noticed turned into a numbing, sleeping feeling and then into immense pain, poor Cat passed out from the pain. She eventually woke up alone in the woods, her throat burning and dry. At some point she found others like her and they helped teach her how to survive and eventually taught her how to shape-shift into a canine which she modified herself to get rid of the fluffy tail and turned it into a cat one. There's not much else to tell about her past as she blocks it out all the time and refuses to tell others about how she became how she was as she has no idea why she was even chosen for it. To this day she travels alone.

Other Information (Optional):
Likes;
Her canine/feline form, Putting Fear into others, Soft spot for young ones, Her scarf, The colors; Black, Red, Blue. Attention, Food, Loved Ones, Being Alone.
Dislikes;
Being disrespected, Rejection, Shoes/socks anything on her feet, Emotions, Being Ignored, Being Challenged, Abandoned.

Catani refuses to create more of her kind because she doesn't want anyone to be in the situation she is in, which is strange for someone who likes to chase and scare her food.

Catani also has little emotion and most of her emotions are usually small amounts of joy, disgust, anger, but usually most things don't phase her in the slightest. She doesn't care about your feelings pretty much and couldn't careless about your well being. Though don't let this fool you, as Catani has some moments of 'feeling bad', especially when she has a bond to someone, she expresses emotion more often to them, such as regret when she has done wrong. Most times, Catani expresses joy for the pain she causes others, especially if she doesn't care about them. Though, Catani does like to appear as if she is strong and independent at all times, she usually expresses her hate for her emotions especially when it makes her feel weak.

Small added note:
I hope you like this character, She's my one nasty character and I wanted everyone to see!
Her preset was made by NorthernRed on DA a long while back on their on old DA.
My Deviant Art
My Feral Heart Bio
AngelTheShifter In-game _ Find me on a Bunch of different characters Haha!

Offline Beastymode13

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your not you when your hungry
    • View Profile
Re: AngelTheShifter's Entry
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 05:21:47 pm »
I absolutely love your character 😍❤️!!
Hi :)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 08:54:13 pm »
that is a damn fine color palette and a pretty rad bio

i can't stop looking at the mane, the way the blue is highlighted by the brighter shades just
it gives this electric feel
good luck to you!

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline AngelTheShifter

• Experienced Traveler
    • AngelTheShifter
    • AngelTheShifter
    • Jessicapinard97
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 10:01:39 pm »
I absolutely love your character 😍❤️!!
that is a damn fine color palette and a pretty rad bio

i can't stop looking at the mane, the way the blue is highlighted by the brighter shades just
it gives this electric feel
good luck to you!

Thank you both~ ;v; It means a lot!
My Deviant Art
My Feral Heart Bio

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 11:32:40 am »
Omg, I really love your characters' design! The colors n' all really flows in well together. I enjoyed reading more about her! She seems like a very intriguing person. c:

Offline AngelTheShifter

• Experienced Traveler
    • AngelTheShifter
    • AngelTheShifter
    • Jessicapinard97
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 08:23:40 pm »
Omg, I really love your characters' design! The colors n' all really flows in well together. I enjoyed reading more about her! She seems like a very intriguing person. c:
Thank you so much~! She's one of my faves that I have created based on FH ;v; Her preset was one that I won from someone and I really liked the style I created Catani based off her preset and the vibe it gave me. ;v; I'm really happy that people like her~
My Deviant Art
My Feral Heart Bio