Author Topic: .:The Mistics of Dragonia:.:Dragon:.:Human:.:RP:. [Inactive since 24/12/2013]  (Read 7399 times)

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
Re: .:The Mistics of Dragonia:.:Dragon:.:Human:.:RP:.:Open:.
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2013, 03:51:38 am »
[Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I am sort of on a trip.]
~Midnight~
She flew slowly, enjoying the view. The time came when she glided over the dragoness, realizing she was fearful. She started to flap her wings backwards, to slow down and prepare to land of course. She stepped lightly on the stone, had cut her hind paws before. She began approaching the fearful being, making sure to not spook her. "Hello? Are you okay? I'm sorry I yelled at you back there." She made sure to make immense with the dragoness, not wanting to be enemies. "Hey, would you like to go to Hallikoon? It weakens my power a little, but it has beautiful flowers and creeks." She sat beside the dragoness, calmly awaiting her response. The sun had come up not too long ago, meaning it was night it Hallikoon. She was feeling bored, sick of the sun. She waved her hand in a small circle, making a small tornado. "Her hold this, I will be right back." She padded away, soon returning. She held a delicate rose in her mouth. She gestured her hand picking the rose up with a gust of wind. The rose, red, soon was placed in the tornado. She shot her hand up making the wind follow, the rose spiraled quickly. The flower was floating in the air, decorating with a twister. "How do you like it?" She smiled awaiting her response.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 03:54:25 am by Katra »
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2013, 04:22:35 am »
                                                                     >Acid<

The dragoness watched as the rose lifted into the twister " its very nice and thank you for asking me if I was alright" she said getting up into a seating postion" and yes I would love to visit Hallikoon" the dragoness said stretching her wings

( its ok I understand trying to post on a trip I had to do it before XD)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2013, 05:10:02 am »
[I know right! XD]
~Midnight~
"Ok then, let's go." She took off gently making sure not to blow too much in the dragonesses face. Wind dragons were always slightly faster flyers, because their slim wings. She was as high as the clouds in about four minutes. Looking back to see if he dragoness was following, she stopped and started to dive. She did not create a tornado this time, but she loved the wind on her wings. She did like showing off, so she made a small one and cast it off. The twister soon collided with a ruin, knocking pebbles and stone off the structure. "Oops, didn't mean to do that." She flew to the ruin and placed a piece in place, though failed for it soon crumbled. She blew a gust of wind carrying her to her regular place. She blew pieces of ruin near her and made a statue of the dragoness she had met. It looked amateur, not at all professional. She wanted to dress it up, she flew down holding the statue in her wind. She pulled vines from one of the jungle palms, placing them on the wings of the statue. She made sure details were included so, she carved the body with her claw. Resulting in eyes, detailed wings, horns and a tail. Midnight son placed a small flower between the cracks on the wings. She flew upwards, holding the statue in her wind. She politely waited for the dragoness to fly up, so she could present her gift.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 05:11:36 am by Katra »

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2013, 03:58:56 pm »
                                                                                               >ACID<
           The dragoness flaped her wings as she went to join the dragoness as she flew up to her she noticed she was holding something.

(Sorry its so short. I have writers block)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2013, 04:35:14 pm »
~Midnight~
She spotted the dragoness take off, and eventually met her. " I made you a gift, more likely a peace-offering. Let us get to Hallikoon, before sunrise." She handed the statue to her, still holding it in her wind." You have to carry it, or place it at your home. Hallikoon weakens my power, remember, its too warm. Won't manage to carry it the whole way through Hallikoon." The sky seemed clear, perfect for flying. She herself seemed to get weaker in storms, her flight slower at least. She made a long gust of wind in the direction of Hallikoon, visible to the eye. "Here, we fly through this. It will help our flying, leading us straight towards our destination." A smile arose from the dragonesses face, this journey made her joyful. She spiraled into the gust, faster than the speed of light.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2013, 03:51:32 am »
                                                    >ACID<

Carefully takeing the staute into her talons the dragoness fallowed her. When they arrived Acid watched as the dragoness speed away, not wanting to feel showed up she circled to the ground and placed down the staute. She then spirled back up into the sky andfaced down she ten begain to spin as sh did she pat out posion wich started to circle around her diveing down te dragoness started to tilt her wings up.

((sorry for spelling errors I'm tired after finshing a project))

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2013, 05:16:02 am »
~Midnight~
She saw the dragoness following her, she smiled at her tricks. She had slowed her flying, reaching the portal. Soon she had stopped completely, she waited for the dragoness to catch up. Not to far behind was Acid, the dragoness he had met not long ago. She went in the portal and back out, not wanting to spoil the fun for her friend. Her powers started to deplete, causing her to go light headed. She fell slowly to the ground, still holding her flight pattern. She hit the ground hard. "Must be a very hot day in Hallikoon." She joked to her self. She sat upon a flat rock, trying to amuse her self. She swirled her paw over and over again, failing to make a large tornado. Only a miniscule twister appeared. "Ugh, why must it take such a toll on me?!" She threw the tornado at the water, soon quitting itself. She was annoyed, seeing her friend would still have full ability.-s-

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2013, 07:34:40 pm »
                                                                                                        >ACID<
Flying trought the portal after hiding the gift the dragoness flew down to her friend " are you all right?" She asked wondering if she should go find some shade for her friend

((Also merry Christmas for tomarrow))

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2013, 10:49:36 pm »
~Midnight~
"I am fine, I just have to get used to the heat." She encouraged her friend that she was alright. The portal sat, calling her name. "Lets go, its beautiful in Hallikoon this time of day." She went through the portal, it felt like being swallowed by a wave. "I despise these pesky portals. Always giving me something to complain about." The heat was blistering, well, at least to her. Her powers were just strong enough to create a fan, to cool herself down. The suns had soon began to set, bringing the cool wind and soft rain. Her eyes began to glow, welcoming her full power once again. She was relieved to know tonight would allow her powers. "Finally, I am able to bring upon the beauty of Hallikoon." The trees began to sway in the powerful wind, sending droplets around Midnight. Soon the water was a dome around both of the dragons. She blew them away, to the Enchantment Pond. She landed the dome and collapsed it, far enough to not get them wet. She stepped to the pond, putting a claw in it. Her eyes had begun to glow, the pond seemed to show happy memories, not nightmares. A smile was spread across her face, joyful memories of her family, perhaps. She stopped, gesturing her friend to come and see her memories, or nightmares. "They say the future can be displayed here, but only to people who will spread the news.

[[Merry Christmas! Hope you have a good one!]]
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 10:51:46 pm by .:Katra:. »