Author Topic: Venus's Introduction! (Dragon wolves rp)  (Read 2251 times)

arilioness

Venus's Introduction! (Dragon wolves rp)
« on: April 12, 2020, 09:59:22 pm »
Hello!, im Venus (or arilioness)!, im gonna tell you more about me and my main character!

That right there is my main oc on feral heart, venus!

Ill tell you more about her:
Name: Venus
Species: Drago Canidae (Dragon Wolf)
Breed: Blue Scaled SwiftWing
Personallity: Funny, kind, intelligent
Skills: Very quick, Venus can run very fast, She is a very good hunter and climber, she has her claws and fangs under control and knows how to use them, she is great at taking quick hunts on big or small animals and she is great at using her sharp claws to climb up trees
Pack: Dragon wolf RP
Special notes:
Venus first was able to see and had glowing black slit eyes, but in the story im roleplaying, she was blinded by a lioness's attack, so now she has orb eye type to show that
Venus has markings from legendary markings (such as her scales) and items (such as her tail) from legendary items, so to see my full character's appearance in-game, you will need to download these two
Venus had risked her life for saving the flower crown lucy's mom once gave to her in the main Dragon wolf RP

Now ill tell you more about the Dragon Wolves RP:
The feral lands was originally created by the dragons, but animal species started to evolve into the animals we know now, and these took over the lands, divided into 2 kingdoms, the canine packs and feline prides, the dragons were furious at these for taking over their land, so they burned the land down, in the end, the felines and canines could defeat the dragons, and they created their own land among the feral lands, eastern pass, with that, they evolved to become Drago Canidae (Dragon Wolf), and were forced to stay at eastern pass by the 2 kingdoms, they wanted the dragons to fear them after what happened, the 2 kingdoms could claim the most of feral lands, while dragons were like zebras, bunnies etc the other species, only dragons were enemies
At modern times, Venus thought she was the only dragon wolf, as her parents were attacked by packs and prides when she first came to existance, and she hasnt seen any other dragon wolf since, however, she met another dragon wolf that had fallen from high up, she helped it, and it said they were called lucy, they both have never been outside of eastern pass, but it was time for them to explore the world and prove they are not who the legends say they are, they went outside of this small place to explore the feral lands, even if they are unwelcomed and always attacked, they wont give up, and will survive together

About our group:
In-game i have a pack called Dragon Wolf RP, here you will easily find all members and chat together, and ofcourse roleplay!, these are the current members:
Venus (arilioness)
Lucy (Legendum)
More about the Dragon wolf species itself and how to become one: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=68102.msg933069#msg933069

About me!
Hello!, im arilioness and im artist, animator and lore creator, i love roleplaying and im always open for a bit of roleplay!, im into both fantasy, realistic, semi-realistic and semi-realistic/semi-fantasy!, you can find me in-game by the name arilioness too!, ill be on a few main characters such as Venus, Ari and more!
Got questions? ill happily answer them!

Edit: This now is my dragon wolves rp main oc, my main oc is crimson now ^^
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 12:45:38 pm by arilioness »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Venus's Introduction!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 10:29:55 pm »
I'm going to move this over to the Character boards as this seems more like information about your character rather than an introduction =)

Your character seems very interesting! Their colors make them stand out very well. Very neat you do some art as well~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

arilioness

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 10:53:13 pm »
Thank you ^^

Online LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 03:43:19 am »
Venus is such a unique and interesting character. I luv the creativity you have, well done, and thank yew for sharing!

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2020, 04:05:53 am »
Very nice character and interesting story!

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2020, 07:44:26 am »
Very interesting character! Hope I'll see you in game!
On new account Aiiokia

arilioness

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2020, 09:14:52 am »
Thank you so much for all of those nice comments you guys!