Author Topic: What would you like to see added in the game?  (Read 21972 times)

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: What would you like to see added in the game?
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2017, 05:59:27 pm »
I will bump this topic, as I feel it would be good to hear more ideas and suggestions.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 06:22:59 pm by Valhayes »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline [Vengeance]

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • 𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢
    • FiendOfVengeance
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2017, 06:01:36 pm »
I'll be sticking to the map ideas as I've always dreamed of Feral Heart having as much maps as the old Impressive Title did.

The two maps besides Fluorite Plains, South Pole, and Bonfire Island that I'd love to have back are Atlantis and Last Cave.

Now I understand Last Cave was very vacant and had no meshes added what-so-ever, and crashed a lot of people for some unknown reason, but I'd love to have that map brought back and at least revamped to give a more spooky feeling. I've always liked cave maps and as for Last Cave, I always liked to chill there when I felt like I needed to be alone for a while.

For Atlantis, I liked that there was a lot of structure's under the water but at the same time I kind of wished there were structures above the water too, or, at least several ancient weathered down bridges here and there.

Honestly Feral Heart, as far as maps go, has so much more potential than we think even if we don't have the source code. I liked the ideas of the seasonal changes to the game. If we also add some better map and foliage textures and scrap the old ones, Feral Heart would look beautiful and all that nostalgia will bring in both new and old members again.

I've missed the awesome times on the game and I'm hoping for that to come back again. <3
𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔟𝔶 𝔪𝔢

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2017, 12:35:49 am »
Maybe feralcity repackaged with the objects all in one folder and made a default map?  Not sure where i'd put the gates to access it though.  Maybe in ficho?
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2017, 05:15:42 am »
A "beg" pose.
The "LayTransit" pose(Transition from sitting to laying down and vice versa) in the animation file can be edited to start from a begging position, it would make characters get up into a begging pose when they go from laying down to sitting, but that would make all characters stand up and flop onto their chest whenever they go from sitting to laying down.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline midnightmoon248

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2017, 04:54:56 am »
I would really love we can have many tails long fluffly tails! well.... thats if its already in the game then I would really like to see a dragon in this game, with hunting and marking terrtory! :P

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2018, 05:31:15 pm »
I will bump this topic, as I feel it would be good to hear more ideas and suggestions. Again.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2019, 08:49:01 am »
Will bump this for you as 1.17 has been released recently.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2019, 11:24:28 am »
Upgraded chat: Being able to copy and paste text, click links, mention users with @, Staff have red/orange names in local and general chat, which matches with the chat’s color?

Movie Tool finished

Better designed interface and functions for character making; Being able to copy and paste into colors and body numbers, redesign of interface and podium (make a podium and interface contest if needed)
doing what i feel like

Offline Windstrider

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Soon-to-be college student!
    • Windstrider2017
    • windstrider2017@gmail.com
    • Windstrider2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2019, 08:55:59 pm »
I'm sure somebody is probably going to disagree or even bash me for this, but hunting. Please just hear me out. Like with a secure looting and trading system to prevent the item stealing crap that caused the removal of hunting in the first place. I truly love the ability of this game for players to create content - no other game can compare to FH in that respect, but the fact that there's no hunting is what has made me repeatedly just drop off of FH. I understand if this is not possible, and I really don't want to disrespect Kov, but please at least consider it. If there's a system in the game that prevents stealing, hunting and items wouldn't have the issues that caused their removal. Unless I'm wrong, stealing was what caused prey and items to be removed in the first place, right?

Also, an idea that people will probably be less opposed to, a map like Default in Impressive Title. Players would still spawn in Lonely Cave, and there would possibly still be The Grounds, but a Default map would be great for big group gatherings and stuff, and for people to just sit around and talk. Specifically, a seasonal default would be really cool!

In case people are really opposed to reintroducing hunting, some other way for players to maybe earn currency or items or something. Even just jumping on platforms and collecting coins, idk.

Podiums would be great too. If there's a way for players to select a podium for themselves, that'd be cool. If not, a community contest for one. Podium could be seasonal too.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 09:03:48 pm by Windstrider »

LegendaryGrace

« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2019, 11:12:04 pm »
I'm just going to quote myself from earlier as it would be the same response anyways.

There is so much that would be amazing as an addition to the game.

However, I believe FeralHeart's current strengths are its simplicity and player imagination. I'm not extremely familiar with all that goes into making games like these, but I can imagine the more that is added to the game the more bugs there are to fix. I enjoy the game because it runs well and is very easy to understand and play. I'm not saying additions shouldn't be added because things could always be freshened up to refresh interest, but I'm pointing out what already works so it can be improved.

If I was to suggest a specific addition or change it would be to flesh out the group options in-game and maybe add some unique features for advertisement. A tremendous portion of the players that make up this game are roleplayers, the game itself is designed for roleplay. If the changes to the game supported the growth of roleplaying itself, the rest would come on its own. Get the ball rolling before you try directing it somewhere (hopefully that makes sense).

An idea specific to what I suggested could be the addition of an option allowing for members of a group to receive "staff" powers such as kicking or adding members to the group. I know right now that there are accounts out there made only for recruiting purposes. Except, that comes with the risk of bans being connected to other accounts along with other negatives such as making another email just to make another account. By adding this feature you remove those two flaws among other things.

Adding to options that could be added under the group tab would include the ability to list members in certain categories so the group list is not just a list of members in no particular order. Maybe it could simply be the addition of blank boxes with a title box where the host can name the rank or status in the title box and click and drag or add or remove members to each individual box. By doing this, it allows for players to get creative with how they organize their group and unique to what they're after. When has organization ever been a bad thing?

Along with what I described above, maybe the addition of a small notation somewhere near each group member's name there can be a date and time of last online and current game status. Going with the time and date notation theme, I think giving the group itself the same option would be beneficial as well. Maybe under the group's name or somewhere close by the game itself can have an automated notation system of group establishment date and last time any member in the group was active. With that the game could also have an automated deletion system when the group has complete inactivity for a specific length of time. Adding this is a simple feature but one that I believe will help keep the game's group system less cluttered and more up to date. The automated deletion also helps with group naming. Since group names cannot be repeated eventually it becomes annoying to name a group if someone previously had something you wanted to use. I do believe the game's rule for no repeated names should be kept but it does not make sense to prevent someone from naming their group, for example, "Puffy Pups" because someone already created a group that died off 5 years ago named the same thing.

Although players have already found ways to display rules and information about their group, there could be the addition of another sub-tab in the group tab that allows for a more in-depth description of rules, lore, or anything that's important to the group. The current bio tab for group is functional and I personally think keeping a limit on the size of the group description is nice for those just trying to get a quick understanding of the group and not a whole story. But, maybe giving another area for similar use with a much larger character limit would benefit those in the group as well as people who might of been interested based on the quick blurb in the bio but still unsure of their interest in joining. The option to make the extended description box public or private should be given though.

In relation to advertisement of groups, I think adding features that make advertisement easier and more efficient would benefit the roleplaying community as a whole. Maybe an object could be added in a specific map that enables group's to post limited sized advertisments of their group. The ads should have an automated deletion system just like the one I described above. Ads should be automatically deleted after a certain amount of time to prevent clutter and automatically deleted when the group no longer exists. It could be something players click to bring up a tab that acts like a community board. It can be ordered by most recent, themes, or something else. Group name, establishment date, age of group, last date/time of activity, and a quick custom description of the group or just a copy of what's in the group bio already should be included. The object wouldn't even be necessary if FH staff decided they didn't want an object put in the game. It could simply be the addition of a new tab on the right where all the other tabs are.

Adding a system of advertisement to the game would help reduce movie clip clutter so when the actual uses of move clip are added there is not clash between players trying to use it for different reasons. It would also free up chat space and if General chat was ever re-added also prevent spam of advertisements.

To sum it up, adding more options for the group system in-game and adding features for group advertisement would appeal to the roleplayers which make up a huge part of the game, but keep the game's already existing strengths of simplicity and player imagination present.