Author Topic: Dior's ideas!  (Read 1429 times)

Offline lihua

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • dwayne johnson dwayne johnson
    • View Profile
Dior's ideas!
« on: October 19, 2019, 11:14:52 am »
I have a lot of smaller ideas, and I'd love to share them!! Please tell me what you think, I'd love some support for some ideas (as I'm a bit desperate for some of these hehe)

☆ 'Personality tab' in character creation
   When we make characters there's five tabs, but I think we could add a sixth based on personality. We could move the expression into this tab, as it's definitely a personality kind of thing. This suggestion is kind of an umbrella for a few other small suggestions. Here they are ;3
-Posture: Kind of how they have expressions, maybe postures? For example 'perky', slumped, proud, ect. Or if no set ones, maybe an actual customizer to like move the head up and down and whatever else.
-Tail position: For cat and dog characters, this would be great! I think maybe having different positions for the tail, so like curled between its legs, in the air, maybe even a kind of 'defensive' position.

☆ Eye customization
  Even further customization for character eyes. For example, I have a based off me, and I wanted to give her longer, sharper eyes to match mine. We could perhaps make the eyes more slender or shorter but 'taller'?

That's all I have for now, I'll add more soon!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 11:45:19 am by lihua »

he/him

SpicyDirt

Re: Dior's ideas!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 04:14:24 pm »
Hey there!

Digging the ideas! The posture one would be a bit tough to do as that would require going in and changing code and animations to make sure that everything lines up with different personalities, but it would still be pretty cool! As for the eyes, I 100% that we should get some more options for eyes. While that may not be high on the list to get updated, it still would allow for quite a bit more creativity when making characters.

Keep those ideas coming!