Author Topic: FH epic game ideas  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Mars-WolfX

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FH epic game ideas
« on: October 21, 2019, 03:09:14 pm »
Okay so i'm about to drop most of my ideas for FH here xD

Emotes - Nuzzle, Lick, Drink, Eat, Sneeze, Tail Wag, Scared, Shake, Paws (like tail between legs or something)
Dances - Twirl (spin)

Another idea i loved was "
Animals
"
not to copy impressive title but if we added Animals that we could hunt it could be epic for RPs and Music Videos!
another thing is is animals weren't stuck in place and could walk around in areas of privet rpg maps it would add some more life into it.

Also maybe bringing back some old maps and changing some things about em wouldn't be bad at all!
A friend of mine was talking about a TLK map an tbh i loved to do TLK rps back in the day!

Maybe something that would be nice is if we had more wings as we had the two we have now for many years!

Talking about years what if we had a clock for the game? So people could see the time.. I think it would also spice up rp.

And we had the Canine and Feline options for so long and people love to make "Cats" and "Dogs" what if we could add different faces like actual face options like we have for Ears, Tails, Ect.. Adding new Items would also be EpIc!!

Btw i don't want to drop every idea i have on you guys but if you guys like these i can't want to see any updates with these ideas! I'm sure some of the groups i'm in would like to see some of these along with other members!

Thanks For Reading <3
[/pre]

Offline Nutella

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • 🍩 worry, 🐝 happy.
    • NutellaFH
    • View Profile
Re: FH epic game ideas
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 04:01:27 pm »
I love the ideas! We really do need more emotes, I would love something like yawning to be added aswell!
"I didn't come this far to quit."

SpicyDirt

Re: FH epic game ideas
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 04:04:41 pm »
This is quite the list! You're on to some really good ideas with these. I'd especially love to see some of those emotes/animations. I feel we would see a lot of people using the twirl dance!