Author Topic: Fast travel suggestion  (Read 3522 times)

Offline AerisDragon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Fast travel suggestion
« on: November 17, 2019, 05:14:52 pm »
I feel like a fast travel would be a good idea because then we wouldn't get lost finding our favorite areas to be. Maybe even adding a large map where we can see where tunnels lead to instead of guessing where it is. Please let this happen!

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: Fast travel suggestion
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 05:18:58 pm »
I second this. Even though there's some good map guides out there it's always gonna be useful to have something like an in-game map to use incase there's an update with new maps!

I struggle a lot with finding my way, so even something simple would help a lot.
It'll also be helpful for newer players, for example, if they're trying to find their way to a map for a Roleplay it'll be handy for them to have. There's some lovely maps in FeralHeart I just struggle finding the pathway to them

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 08:24:48 pm »
Moving this to the game opinions/ideas board
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 11:51:58 pm »
I think this would be a nice addition to the game, especially for new users or those who sometimes get lost. Alas, if this wasn't implemented in the future, there is still map guides for the new update if you are in need! Friends are also a nice thing to have to ask them, too. :>

It would overall be more convenient and helpful for users. Traveling to different maps would be faster, easier and simple if implemented nicely. Lovely idea!
not active here anymore ♡

BirdieBeep

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2019, 12:06:10 am »
I think it's useful for players and travel would be a lot faster. Heck, it might even spread out people more.
But on the other hand, I'm a little old fashioned (perhaps nostalgic lol) and I like running map to map, but I can see others not really enjoying that option. Either way, not a bad suggestion and I wouldn't mind seeing it implemented in game.

Offline Frostfall

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 06:49:49 pm »
This would help a lot. Sometimes I wish I could just teleport to the different maps instead of manually running to them. I know that is part of the fun, but it can save time especially when I don't really remember where all the maps are.
~ Frost

Offline SpinoHawk097

• Forum Newcomer
  • OUTLAWS TO THE END
    • Autumn Taco
    • its_tacotime
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2019, 06:51:36 am »
I think something that would help immensely is adding markers on the minimap for portals (is that the proper word?) for other maps. The running I don't mind as much but it's the whole having to have a guide to get around that is a tad tedious at times.

xSpirit

a
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2019, 09:15:20 pm »
a
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 05:01:05 pm by xSpirit »