Author Topic: Hacking?  (Read 140666 times)

Offline BigBBAFan

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking?
« Reply #510 on: November 30, 2015, 11:26:44 am »
Wait nevermind.
It was my own wifi

Offline ScarletLetter14

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 30, 2015, 02:06:20 pm »
I think you guys need to hear this, so LISTEN UP! You guys remember the screenshots of the hackers, right? Well I saw one of them today. But get this. He said that he wasn't the one doing the hacking. I remember him saying that he's afraid the  mods probably won't believe it, so they'll ban him. He also said something else, but I can't remember.

Offline White Paladin

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 30, 2015, 02:09:55 pm »
I think you guys need to hear this, so LISTEN UP! You guys remember the screenshots of the hackers, right? Well I saw one of them today. But get this. He said that he wasn't the one doing the hacking. I remember him saying that he's afraid the  mods probably won't believe it, so they'll ban him. He also said something else, but I can't remember.

I know exactly who you are talking about. The character was ERROR 404 right?

Yeah, she was telling me the same thing on Facebook. Apparently one of the hackers managed to get her password even though I asked her if she shared her password with anybody, and she didn't. They have managed to modify her character's size to make it as thin as possible so people thought she was a hacker.

I told her not to tell the MODs in case she'd get banned (and she did... for 3 years.)

It's a massive misunderstanding and really unfortunate for her. I hope the MODs can fix this.

Offline Afrus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Bean
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: November 30, 2015, 02:10:39 pm »
Wat is even happening...

Offline Holiday

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: November 30, 2015, 02:13:35 pm »
Um, yeah, this is a friend's account right now but I own the account ____

I just talked to the mods or at least people who were close to the mods and they told me they would pre-warn the admins about it but uh...I still got banned for almost 3 years. I'm devastated. I thought the staff would be understand but I guess I can't ask that much of them.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: November 30, 2015, 04:00:41 pm »
Please.
Keep in mind we are still working on this, and things might be confusing - we understand this.

If there are any issues with bans then PM someone on the staff and do not discuss it on here.
We ask you to still have patience with us and we will update with news of the situation as soon as we can.

Offline ScarletLetter14

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: November 30, 2015, 05:07:28 pm »
That's got to suck for you. I'm sorry for what happened. Anything else you know that you didn't me yet? I need as much information as possible. I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do about all of this, but still. I need to know.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 30, 2015, 05:51:26 pm »
That's got to suck for you. I'm sorry for what happened. Anything else you know that you didn't me yet? I need as much information as possible. I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do about all of this, but still. I need to know.

Shallow just mentioned that anything about bans shouldn't be discussed on this thread. If you're wanting to talk about Ragna's issue then you guys should take it to PM's instead of discussing it publicly.

in-game: hooli

Offline ScarletLetter14

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 30, 2015, 06:28:39 pm »
Alright. Thanks for letting me know. Sorry about that. Unfortunately, I'll have to do that at a later time since I'm at school. :) Once again, I apologize.

Offline [B]oneless

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: November 30, 2015, 09:49:23 pm »
Here is a video I have found on YouTube that could possibly provide answers for the moderators? I am not sure if they have seen this yet, but the link is so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRYMzQvTJJY