Author Topic: Taking A Break!  (Read 1766 times)

Offline AssassinNinja

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Floofuary
    • View Profile
Taking A Break!
« on: June 05, 2019, 01:15:04 pm »
Hey guys! I would like to inform you all that i'll be taking a break for awhile. I'm taking a break from all social media, so I won't be replying to any of you.

Reason Why!

The reason why I am taking a break is because I may or may not have the smallest possibility of having pleurisy. I've been having a lot of pains lately and I finally researched why I was in pain. Pleurisy is the closest thing of my condition. I'll be visiting the hospital for multiple check-ups. I know it's something on such short notice, but I had to say something before my condition gets worse.~

Until then, AssassinNinja.~

Friends is all I need in order to survive.

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
Re: Taking A Break!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 01:41:49 pm »
It's always sad to see a member leave, but I understand your decision. You did the right thing by leaving all social medias for the sake of your own well-being and that's good. Real life things such as health always comes first. I truly hope you get well very soon and I hope your pain eases overtime. If you ever choose to return in the future, we will all welcome you back with open arms. But for the time being, stay safe and good luck. Sending my condolences your way. <3

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 02:25:08 pm »
Aw I hope you feel better soon! Health is always a priority! Good luck, Ninja! :D I hope to see you on the Forums again ^^

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 02:47:07 pm »
Assassin it is truly sad to see you go for a while, but, I do see where you are coming from in this situation. Taking a break from everything is your best bet. Speak with your doctor when you can - it will give you a sense of relief and start the process of recovery if possible and if needed. <3 When or if you return - we will be here with open arms fluff! Farewell and best of wishes. <3
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 04:40:26 pm by Esarosa »
not active here anymore ♡

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 04:38:19 pm »
Goodness I’m sorry to hear you’ve been in pain :( Definitely best to have yourself checked up by a doctor before things worsen. Don’t stress yourself out more by searching up symptoms online as they can often be misleading and only make you feel worse. I hope the doctor figures out what’s wrong quickly and that you get the right attention that’s needed. Don’t worry about anything else but getting some rest and healing. We all send you our best wishes friend. Hopefully you’ll be able to return back to FH soon enough. We’ll miss you <3 Take care Assassin.

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 05:40:21 pm »
Take care Ninja! Making sure you're in good health should always be a priority and taking a break from social media could help to clear your mind. I hope you are able to figure out what's causing the pain and that you can find a solution for it! c:
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 07:52:08 pm »
It's possible you're not one for them, but I will have you in my prayers for sure, Ninja. I'm so sorry to hear that you're in pain. I sure do hope it's nothing serious. As Sura has said, sometimes looking symptoms up like that can be misleading. Always check with a doctor if you feel worried or concerned. Please, do stay safe! We'll all be waiting for you when you return~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2019, 07:53:32 pm »
It's awful to hear you've been dealing with all this. I can't even imagine. I hope you rest easy during your time away, and that everything works out for the best. Take care of yourself <3
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

GeekyScout

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2019, 09:39:52 pm »
COMEBACK ANYTIME! <3
I love you!