Author Topic: [UPDATE] Taking a break for good  (Read 1619 times)

Offline epithelia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
[UPDATE] Taking a break for good
« on: June 12, 2019, 07:31:20 pm »
I'm not so active due to a lot of study and summer holidays (YASSS). I have luck because I can memorize an entire text in less time. No problemo. But, it's June, and I will have summer holidays. I definetly can't be online and I'll come back probably in September. It was a great time to stay. Guys you always make my days, love all. ~

[UPDATE] Hey there, I got all my exams, so I can be a little bit more active. I will be active until the day 20th June, so it's ok. Then, lol I will just enjoy my holidays.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 06:56:54 pm by .Alone. »

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Taking a break for good
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 07:45:59 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that, Alone. Good luck with your studies. We will always be here and I wish you the absolute best if you don't return. <3 I look forward to you returning in September if you do! Farewell. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 07:57:00 pm »
Things outside of the game should always be put as a priority. Wishing you lots of luck with your studies and have fun with your holidays. If you ever come back around September, we'll definitely welcome you back with open arms. Love you and goodbye. <3

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 03:09:15 am »
It's hard to see you go, but I wish you well! Good luck on getting everything done. I know you can do it. Looking forward to your return, we'll always be here for ya~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 03:37:20 am »
Glad you're prioritizing your studies !! That's always most important. Enjoy your summer break as well ! <33

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2019, 03:12:20 pm »
Totally understandable, school and studies always come first <3 Hope all goes well with your studies and that you have a fabulous Summer vacation! After all that hard work and study you deserve some downtime. Summer is the perfect time for new adventures and travels so be sure to make the most of it. We’ll miss you but we’ll be happy to greet you back should you ever change your mind and decide to return. Take care! :3
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 02:41:55 am by LordSuragaha »