Author Topic: See You Around!  (Read 4203 times)

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
Re: See You Around!
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2019, 05:57:57 pm »
Take good care of yourself Cal

<3

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2019, 12:11:21 am »
Do keep in touch!!
Sad to see both you and Edo go, but we all come to a time where we take our leave.

Loved chatting, always!
artwork by dehvina

GeekyScout

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2019, 02:02:37 pm »
You too? Wow, I will missed you as well.

Talk to me in discord! <3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2019, 05:13:28 pm »
Unfortunate to see you taking leave Cal but I respect your reasoning. For the short time you’ve been around you’ve left quite the impression on us <3 Your meticulous nature when it came to taking notes, documenting, and interpreting things was very impressive and admirable. You were a very sensitive and thoughtful person and always tried your best to find compromise for everyone. You valued peoples’ feelings and hard work. During your time with us you were never hesitant to contribute your valuable and thoughtful ideas to discussions. You wanted to break out of the molds of long standing FH traditions and try new innovative concepts. The team couldn’t have asked for a better person to join them on the exciting adventure that is staffing. I wish we could have had the pleasure of actually getting to know each other better outside of staffing because over calls you were a very pleasant person. I don’t think I’ll ever see air fryers and pho without you crossing my mind now <3 In fact just the other night I was walking by a pho place and was tempted to take some pics just to send you. I hope that where ever life takes you that you remember you’ll always have a second home here. Keep on always aiming high and thinking big like you do and I know you’ll go far in life. We will miss you Cal. Thank you for keeping the staff healthy and enriched with your daily dose of calcium. Take care

PocketMutt

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2019, 01:01:20 am »
You for sure have brought a level of work ethic that I have always admired and I'm glad you were roped into everything alongside us considering what you have tried to bring to the table and also since you have become my friend.
I will still call you a dumdum until the day I die but you are truly a hardworking virgo that will go far in life and I hope nothing but the best for you. ♥

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2020, 05:24:09 am »
I hope to see you again soon my friend.

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2020, 01:56:13 pm »
A little heart breaking so see many people leave this lovely community but is for good, I know, everyone needs to continue in life. We hope you visit us and see ya.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2020, 10:57:13 pm »
Please try not to necro old threads. This was posted in early 2019 so ill be locking it~

You are amazing <3