Author Topic: It's Been Fun Guys!  (Read 4834 times)

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
It's Been Fun Guys!
« on: July 17, 2019, 07:59:33 pm »
Hey guys,

First thing I want to say is I've been mentioning about leaving on a couple of occasions but I've always bounced back couple weeks after or something. It's because of you guys. You guys made this home and I couldn't stay away from it. you guys made FH what it is today. Not the Mods, Not Raz and not even Kovu. You guys made this place a home away from home for 8 years 4 months and 4 days and I couldn't have spent it any other way so thank you. Each and every one of you for giving me a place to feel so safe, welcomed and cherished. It's been a fun 8 years man. Thank you, truly.

So you're possibly wondering why I'm leaving. Well there is actually 2 reasons.

1 - Possibly for the same reason a lot of other have the past month, week or so. Feral-Heart isn't the same anymore. It's deteriorated and I'm not going to lie to you, I've been so heart broken to see home wreckers destroy what we've made built all these years. that includes the new mods, old mods Raz, Red and Kovu. For every content creator that's made maps, presets, items and even managed to be feature in patches such as Lady_Alizarin and LaughingWolf who've made Kibou and Eastern Pass. You're all decorated members and a credit to this community. But the stuff that's been happening sinse NMO has been troubling me to believe that Feral-Heart won't improve, it wont get any better. I'd explain why but apparently, opinions seem to cause a lot of hassle nowadays so I'll keep mine to myself.

2 - The people I came back to the game for are no longer around and I'm just stuck in an iscolated bubble of loneliness surrounded by a crowd of people I could share my optimism with but have the same thought that they will end up doing the same and I'll be left with the same empty feeling which would probably just deteriorate each time to the point I'd just rebel from having friends.

Chipz - Chipz was the reason i came back after 3 years. 3 years I took a break and this person convinced me to re-download the game with just 3 words. 3 words and I came back, changed and wanted to be a better person than I was before. Alienating people, Avoiding people. ruthless RPs and such. I actually had the goal to make her somewhat proud I've changed. gotten to know some Mods such as Ressy. the future mods such as Scally, Pocket, Ratel and Cree. Man I was so proud beyond belief to see them become mods. I accomplished this goal of mine when I was elected for MOTS, I believe it was for Autumn last year when I was elected and qualified. Even though Chipz had some concerns if I was to become MOTS but I would too if I had the same reason this person did. In the end though, I backed out. Had had some emotional problems and did it at the heat of the moment. I felt so bad too because I remember Scally was the first to nominate me too. I think it was Ratel I told to take me out of it, I'm not really sure but heck. Ever sinse then I've been wanting to become MOTS for a reason. I mostly told people it was just to talk to Raz, even for a minute call it "Fan boy" or whatever you want but heck, I dunno. Why not, but the reason i wanted to become mots more after that was because of Scally. having being nominated by a mod themselves and having them believe in me only to realise I opted out kinda sucked. I did wanna make it up to them in some way but getting back on that ladder seemed pretty bleak if that considering the MOTS seemed to run on popularity. Something like that. Chipz seems to have left by the way. Left FH to do whatever it is Chipz does and I'm happy to know Chipz is moving on with their life and I hope they're making the most of everyday and I truely hope they're happy wherever they are now.

Scally - So after Chipz left, I had gotten use to new faces. one of those was Scally. I say new faces, meaning those I've recently met when I came back to FH. I can't really say much to the point where I'm either going to say too much and start wondering if this was even needed or if I say too little and wonder the same thing so all I can say is, I've quite enjoyed the shinanigans we've had on FH, Wish I coulda RPed with you when i had the chance to in Helvegen too. Scally was more of a best friend to me more than a mod. You'd probably think I'd be biased if I said Scally would have made a brilliant mod too but no, I'm sure you guys would agree. That's just it, I wouldn't even need to go over the reasons why either. One thing I've admired a lot about Scally is when I'm expressing my opinions about FH. It's no secret my view of FH has dropped considerably and I've not been afraid to take it up to Scally about it either. good points or bad points, this person would always stay calm, collected and remain logical with their reasoning. no matter the case, They're not afraid to correct you with facts so your head is not filled with assumptions, and can do so in a careful manner. For example. That priorities post, I hated Raz for what he said and I want to apologise to those who told me not to get involved in that forum because they knew how I'd react but furthermore, I want to apologise to Raz for what i said. I believe what I said was a good enough reason but I'm not one to rage so much to the point I just lose it. That just ain't me dude. I saw you the other day on FH and I was gonna whisper you an apology but I didn't because I didn't really wanna bring it up in case you wanted to move on and move past it but I'm saying it now because I mos likely wont have another opportunity to say it again. Back on track. Scally. Seeing you're no longer a mod quite annoyed me but a leaving message... I told you if you left, I'm leaving. I told you there's no more keeping me here if you left. so that's that.

TopHatLady - You guys surprised? Quite a lot of controversy with this one but no, this one's been like family to me ever since I met them and their lets say "Hades." But you two were like family to me. I can't even put into words how much respect I had for you. 2 mods tried telling me to watch myself with you since you were trouble, If they were still here. they'd either tell you I just laughed and told them I can handle myself or wouldn't tell you anything. I should really say you've changed, To tell them the truth, I have no idea what happened to cause all the controversy apart from what I've been told but I still wanted to help you regardless. I didn't care if it was all legit or not, I wanted my family back on FH and I wanted everything to be okay again so I said I'd talk to every mod with you if that was to help and I did with a few before we stopped. I told you the other day for those who refused to forgive and forget are the ones portraying themselves as the monsters, not you. Despite what may have happened. How can FH move forward if some of the staff can't even put the past behind them and stay professional about it? Disappointing me quite a lot to be honest.

So I've brought up I believe some personal points of interest with all three of these that I did want to bring up. Apologies if you didn't want me to, lemme know if you're not happy with it and I'll just poof, and the comments are gone.

Anyway. Cheers for the run guys, it's been one heck of a ride and I've enjoyed every second of it. If you want to find me, I'll still be around on AoT or on Discord.

Come Find Me!
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
Re: It's Been Fun Guys!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 08:04:57 pm »
So sorry to see you go, was nice having you around.
Please do take care and stay safe and all that!!
artwork by dehvina

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 08:06:35 pm »
So sorry to see you go, was nice having you around.
Please do take care and stay safe and all that!!

<3
Feedback is a blessing.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 08:07:42 pm »
Sorry you’re leaving, may your future be bright and your life full of good things! <3

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 08:08:31 pm »
Stay stinky Lup
<3 take care of yourself

<3

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2019, 08:13:37 pm »
You are an amazing person, Lupus. Please keep in touch, friend. <3 Farewell.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2019, 08:15:06 pm »
It was nice meming with you in game and on Discord hehe, best of luck to you. Take care!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2019, 08:15:39 pm »
You take care of yourself you absolute legend <3

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2019, 08:21:51 pm »
Sorry you’re leaving, may your future be bright and your life full of good things! <3

You too Moon-Moon. Gonna miss our little shinanigans we had on FH. If you ever want to find me. Get AOI Tenshi and bell me on Discord, Anytime man. I'll always be around. <3
Feedback is a blessing.

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2019, 08:23:37 pm »
Stay stinky Lup
<3 take care of yourself

Heya My sweet, Sweet alien child. You're one of the few wierdos imma miss the most. I have to thank you for all the episodes you got me into. RWBY, Voltron and stuff. I'm grateful for everything. If you don't wanna say goodbyes, come find me on AOI Tenshi or come bug me on Discord. <3
Feedback is a blessing.