Author Topic: Some character idea's for you!  (Read 2610 times)

Offline Jazzie70380

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Nominee of mythical world
    • True-Jazzie70380
    • Jazzie Clarke/Frenzy'sQuest 2.0
    • Cbear_Tho
    • View Profile
Some character idea's for you!
« on: May 30, 2017, 05:58:36 am »
I just thought that I would post some character ideas at the top of my head the some pupils can use if they like. I am so sorry if anyone has characters similar to these, but here is some kind of a list.    : This is a w.i.p ( but I am thinking of some ideas )
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 06:08:27 am by Jazzie70380 »
Best of times are coming to us all eventually or already has~

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Some character idea's for you!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 09:31:50 am »
I believe this thread belongs to the Character & Roleplay Tutorials as it seems that you're providing users for a tutorial of having the best of outcomes when it comes to character-making. However, I could be wrong.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 01:35:21 pm »
I think this thread is perfectly fine here, as they're providing and sharing character design ideas. Not making a tutorial on how to make a character or put a good character together. Therefore, it'd be best for the thread to stay put here, as the 'Characters' board is generally for any topics/discussions/ideas regarding characters. On the other paw, the 'Character & Roleplay Tutorials' board is for tutorials created based on characters and roleplaying.

Unless the thread is modified and completed to show otherwise, once they're done with the W.I.P. stuff, then a decision is best to be made once a thread is complete.

I look forward to viewing your character ideas and designs for everyone, Jazzie!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 02:01:34 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 04:27:52 pm »
I am excited to see what you have in store for us Jazzie!

Offline Jazzie70380

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Nominee of mythical world
    • True-Jazzie70380
    • Jazzie Clarke/Frenzy'sQuest 2.0
    • Cbear_Tho
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 09:03:59 pm »
Well as for ideas this is what I have in store .. First character idea : A blonde Cheetahsky - This is a cheetah mixed in with a husky with either a blonde pelt or blonde markings.  Next character idea:  Tribal wolf - This is basically a spiritual like wolf that can have a resemblance of any type of magic power like fire, water, wind, rock, electric and etc. Next character idea: Mouse - Yes, just a small little mouse with large circular or floppy ears and a thin pink slithery tail with a big heart. ( If I were a mouse i'd be a white and brown spotted mouse ). Next character idea: Goat or Satyr - This creature can be a goat with huge curly horns or be a human goat, a satyr! Next character idea: A fish! - Your probably thinking : Why a fish? Well,  I think that being a fish may be fun for those who get bored so they can create a fish, find some water, and swim and leap away! ( If you're a flying fish ). Next character idea: Moose - Yes, this wild alaskan like animal should be played as a bit more I think so why not find make a moose and stick on some antlers and give it a go! ( I know some animals I listed are probably already been played but these are what I can think of atm. ) Next character idea: A house cat - Not your warrior cat, but just a cat! It's the purrfect time to stretch out and lay in the sun! I may add more later but this is some ideas for far.
Best of times are coming to us all eventually or already has~

Offline Drunken-Royalty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • DA - DrunkenRoyalty
    • DrunkenRoyalty
    • xX SashaLea Xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 09:07:24 pm »
Ooohh I like the sound of these so far!
Loyalty is key. Don't talk behind other's back. Don't pick and choose people for your own benefit of work. Don't stir trouble and never, ever, lie.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 11:52:04 pm »
Interesting ideas! I especially like the sound of fish in FH, it'll give a use to the water!(I rarely if ever see people drinking water in FH)

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Drunken-Royalty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • DA - DrunkenRoyalty
    • DrunkenRoyalty
    • xX SashaLea Xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2017, 07:10:16 pm »
xDD Same @FlyingGrass
Loyalty is key. Don't talk behind other's back. Don't pick and choose people for your own benefit of work. Don't stir trouble and never, ever, lie.