Author Topic: Legendary Items v4.3 | CURRENT VERSION  (Read 23606 times)

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Legendary Items v4.3 | CURRENT VERSION
« on: June 24, 2019, 03:30:28 am »
Hello everyone! I've noticed some confusion regarding which items are new and old so I've decided to throw the newest item pack link here for easy access. <3 No need to thank!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/necyiedage9hnne/Legendary+Items+v4.3.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/h?preview=Legendary+Items+v4.3.zip

These are not the OFFICIAL FeralHeart addon for items as these were made by different users, just compiled for easy access since they are the most common pack used. <3 There's are no virus's involved with ad.FLY. You simply press 'Allow' when it pops up in the left corner and then hit 'SKIP AD'. You hit allow again and you should be directed to the markings. If not, click the link provided and it will take you there. :>

If not done this way, you can copy the link address provided above, paste it in the search bar and click 'SKIP AD'. If it asks for allowing notifications press 'Allow'. It will not do anything and take you right to the link.

▸ You can find the download for Legendary Markings, here. ◂

"How do I download Legendary Items?"

When your download is finished, go to where you downloaded it to (downloads, documents, etc) and open the file. Once opened, you'll want to copy all of what's inside and head to your main FeralHeart folder. Once there, paste all of what you copied and make sure to click replace when it asks if you want to. This will not disrupt anything and simply overwrites the files so it adds the new markings!

Have fun and if you have any more questions or concerns feel free to post them.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 08:28:37 pm by Esarosa »
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Re: Legendary Items v4.3 | CURRENT VERSION
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 04:07:00 pm »
This will be extremely useful for users whom are returning or newbies who are curious about the current addon packs available to them. Thank you for making this post! I'm sure it will come in handy.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 04:49:38 pm »
This will be extremely useful for users whom are returning or newbies who are curious about the current addon packs available to them. Thank you for making this post! I'm sure it will come in handy.

~ Whisper

That's why I made it, love. <3 Thank you for your kind words. It's good to see you floating around every now and again!

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 05:17:21 pm »
Aah thank you for posting this and the markings, I always search for them everywhere xD

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline cattails

• ✨ mom said it's my turn on the xbox ✨
  • Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • bee movie was okay
    • littlefelines.deviantART.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2019, 09:23:22 pm »
I've been looking for these! Thank you ^^

Offline BowTieSnek

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Floofy boi with no life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 08:12:41 pm »
I was just concerned if this link is safe; I've had too much troubles with viruses on my laptop for the past few years due to links. When I click the link it transports me to 'AdFly' and tells me I need to click 'Allow Notifications' to continue onto the mediafire download. Is AdFly 100% safe?
Thanks to a friend for my profile picture!

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2019, 08:15:56 pm »
I was just concerned if this link is safe; I've had too much troubles with viruses on my laptop for the past few years due to links. When I click the link it transports me to 'AdFly' and tells me I need to click 'Allow Notifications' to continue onto the mediafire download. Is AdFly 100% safe?
The downloads are completely safe, just don't click the "Allow Notification" button otherwise AdFly will most likely take you to an unsafe site, or something virus based (not completely sure on what it does).

Just wait for the button in the top right corner to countdown fully and then click the "Skip Ad" link, it should then take you to the download links!

Also, thank you Esa for making these available! I wasn't sure what versions of these packs to download so it helps me a lot when I returned. <3

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2019, 08:40:48 pm »
You're welcome! I was hoping that it would help and I am glad it has :> As for Bow, follow what pri said - as it is quite a bit misleading when it brings you to AdFly; and I understand your concerns about it. Thank you, priaise for clearing that up for them, while I was away from my laptop!

If any of you find you need help with anything regarding the pack, feel free to comment, and if it further continues and cannot be solved right away; please make a help thread in the Help section of the forum so you can gain more support in the matter.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2019, 09:19:58 pm »
thanks for these <3 +floof

in-game: hooli

Rhakorra

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2019, 10:01:16 pm »
You really saved my life! After downloading my preset, almost every character in the game were a marshmallow xD But thankfully this was here. Thank you <3