Author Topic: How to put FeralHeart Maps on your mac.  (Read 7666 times)

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
How to put FeralHeart Maps on your mac.
« on: March 24, 2012, 10:37:52 am »
Having problems with FeralHeart for your Mac? Follow these steps and FeralHeart should work fine, you will even be able to put maps on your game!

1. Download and Install Crossover with the instructions indicated (Click on the video) How To Get Crossover 10 Mac Full Version For Free

2. Once it is downloaded and Installed, go to the Downloads Section of FeralHeart, and download the FeralHeart game setup as you would on a windows http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=40

3. Once it's finished downloading, right click on FeralHeartSetup.exe and open with crossover, your recently installed program. It is designed to run windows applications on a Mac, But it wont work with FeralHeart+ for some reason.

4. Install it as normally,BUT change the destination file from C: to Desktop/:Z

5. Once everything is finished, Go into Finder and search ''FeralHeart'' The folder will come up, drag it into your desired, Desktop/Folder and your finished! Go into the folder and run FeralHeart.exe with Crossover again.

If you are having problems, just keep crossover and download my FeralHeart folder Here!
-Download link W.I.P

Hope this helps! If there are any problems feel free to post here!

Offline Bluefeather89

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: How to put FeralHeart Maps on your mac.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 12:38:46 am »
When I try to change it to /:Z it says denied

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 12:46:01 am »
Ah- this post was from 2012, Bluefeather. It's most likely an outdated guide that won't be of much help at the moment. Please try to avoid necroing old threads.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 12:49:01 am by Panzram »

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 01:03:29 am »
When I try to change it to /:Z it says denied

Please try to avoid bumping old threads. The last post was in 2012, so there isn't a likely chance that the owner will respond. If you're having an issue, try checking the Help Boards, which can be found here. Locking this until the owner of the thread wants it opened up.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.