Author Topic: How to have ANOTHER PERSON work on the map with you  (Read 4551 times)

Offline raphiel9

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
How to have ANOTHER PERSON work on the map with you
« on: September 02, 2015, 09:03:01 pm »
Okay, so you all have made GAINT maps, so, my friend Spiney mad a 50 thousand size one, SO we were both thinking HOW CAN HE FINISH IT So, he was messing around with the things, but now we know how to have 2 people, (maybe more, we don't know yet) Work on the same map Here we go
One: Sync your terrain file . move all that is IN your Feralhear>Terrains into a file, put it somwhere you wont forget
Two: Have the person who has the map send you his/her terrain files , all the stuff in his terrain. (skype works well for this) You put that in your terrains folder(There may be a way around this, let me know if you find out)
Three: well, go into map maker NOTE Both of you cannot work at the same time, When one of you is finish send the MapNameObjects.cgf file to the other person, he will put that in the MapName File , replace. BAM! Were brilliant I know.
thats it! I recomend using skype to send the object file back and forth ^^  , Also, contact me if you find away to do that without syncing your Terrain file, Cheers!

Echoing harmony

Re: How to have ANOTHER PERSON work on the map with you
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 09:07:07 pm »
Very nice, but maybe add some screenshots? It'll make the process a little easier for some of the newbies.