Author Topic: cant log in on play game tab  (Read 2296 times)

Offline lihua

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • dwayne johnson dwayne johnson
    • View Profile
cant log in on play game tab
« on: May 01, 2023, 10:48:18 am »
hi, im trying to log in to play, but it wont open to the page i need to keep open. my login is all correct, im using the same autofill details that ive always used, but doesnt seem to do anything all the sudden. anyone know what to do?

he/him

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
Re: cant log in on play game tab
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 04:05:39 pm »
Hey there!

In case your link page doesn't seem to be working, here is a direct link to that page:
https://feral-heart.com/login/1/index.php

Could you clarify what you mean by the page doesn't seem to do anything. Does it refresh to a blank login screen, does it say "done" underneath? Have you tried manually typing in your username and password instead of using the autofill details?

Offline lihua

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 08:37:07 pm »
Hey there!

In case your link page doesn't seem to be working, here is a direct link to that page:
https://feral-heart.com/login/1/index.php

Could you clarify what you mean by the page doesn't seem to do anything. Does it refresh to a blank login screen, does it say "done" underneath? Have you tried manually typing in your username and password instead of using the autofill details?

hi! im so sorry for the late reply, life got super busy and i completely forgot about this ahhh. I do still seem to be having the same problem though. Basically I can get onto the page you linked and try logging in, but when I press "log in" it just looks like it reloads or something?
Nothing about the page changes, it just looks exactly like if I pressed reload. The "Login here to enter the game" is still there and everything. Tried manually typing it in but didn't work either.

he/him

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2023, 11:56:35 pm »
Are you getting any notification at all or using an antivirus or firewall that may be blocking the page from changing? I know on my end there's a lot of ads that pop up once I log in!

Or does it look EXACTLY the same but with a little 'done' underneath where you entered your username and password? That usually means you entered something wrong/there's a typo in either your username or password!

« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 11:59:29 pm by toonanimals317 »

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline lihua

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2023, 11:26:20 am »
Are you getting any notification at all or using an antivirus or firewall that may be blocking the page from changing? I know on my end there's a lot of ads that pop up once I log in!

Or does it look EXACTLY the same but with a little 'done' underneath where you entered your username and password? That usually means you entered something wrong/there's a typo in either your username or password!

nope, the same login i put in works to get me logged in on other parts of the site, just not that one page i need. shouldn't be an antivirus or firewall either, so im not sure :/

he/him

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2023, 04:35:38 am »
Hm. I would suggest either filling everything in yourself, or attempting to log into it via a different browser or through your phone.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline lihua

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2023, 05:32:34 pm »
Hm. I would suggest either filling everything in yourself, or attempting to log into it via a different browser or through your phone.

hi, i tried some different browsers but i've got the same problem on there. i can do it on my phone but then doesn't let me log on in-game (as if i don't have the page i need open on my phone). is there anything at all that might be blocking it on my computer? i have no idea what it could be, i could log in just fine just a few weeks ago and i don't remember changing/installing anything that might've changed something.

he/him

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2023, 09:28:30 pm »
Very late response on this. Apologies!

You could also try clearing your catch and cookies. Sometimes that can prevent you from logging into it.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline lihua

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2023, 02:54:07 am »

You could also try clearing your catch and cookies. Sometimes that can prevent you from logging into it.

its ok! i tried this too but didn't work either. looks like i can log on in different devices but just not on my pc. which is unfortunately the only place i can play on ;;

he/him

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2023, 07:33:54 pm »

its ok! i tried this too but didn't work either. looks like i can log on in different devices but just not on my pc. which is unfortunately the only place i can play on ;;

You can login on the tab on any device and you should still be able to login on your computer! It doesn't matter where the login tab is open, as long as it is logged in and open somewhere.