Author Topic: Patch 1.17: Some things are better kept secret...  (Read 57143 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Re: Patch 1.17: Some things are better kept secret...
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2019, 03:57:15 pm »
I barely know what to say, this is incredible!! I never imagined we would ever get the source code, this is almost surreal news and I’m so incredibly happy. The future that FH now has open to it is exciting and hopeful!

Unfortunately I have no computer at the moment so I can’t join you all in the real celebration of a new and improved FH but I hope this brings people back into the game and breathes life into it once more, we’ve been fighting to keep this game alive for so long I think this community deserves to see it flourish again.

Thank you staff, and welcome xSpirit, this obviously means so much to the community.

Offline Katy45

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • Petra193
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2019, 04:30:35 pm »
Please, someone help me.. I uninstalled the former FH folders to make space for this patch... I download it, everything's great, but when I click on the logo, it removes itself.. Can somebody help me please? I'm doing it the third time now, the logo disappears, the game doesn't even show up.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2019, 04:35:51 pm »
Please, someone help me.. I uninstalled the former FH folders to make space for this patch... I download it, everything's great, but when I click on the logo, it removes itself.. Can somebody help me please? I'm doing it the third time now, the logo disappears, the game doesn't even show up.
Do you have Avast Antivirus (or any antivirus in that case)? I'm having the same issue.
Try to go to your antivirus and find the quarantine/virus chest and then restore and add an exception to the file. For Avast that's not working apparently, but I'm trying to figure it out rn. I just sent it for analysis in hopes that it will be fixed. If you have Avast you should probably do that as well.
Make sure you create a help thread next time, for future reference.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 04:37:24 pm by WolfQueen »

Offline AlphaRose

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The Light is inside your heart...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2019, 04:51:02 pm »
It's nice but, did you think of ALL the animations people made? We can't use them anymore. Also the fact that we MUST download the latest update to continue to play isn't cool. I didn't want to download it now bc i wanted to use again all the animations i had. And now i can't even play anymore because i have to download it.
I'm not a hater or anything, but you guys made bad choices here; even if the concept is cool and impressive. (and i asked many players before saying this)

The new version has many bugs. It's impossible for us to change the colors of the markings and saving the character. It's not working, staying at the 127 - color choice.
The basic animation of the game starts to be really boring, so the fact that we can't use other anims is a bad point.
Some logo bugs happen too. My friends tested the update, and the only thing working is the tail size. It would have been nice if you checked the bugs before putting the update online. Because all we have at the moment is a buggy version of the game, which lost many great points.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2019, 04:58:11 pm »
There are currently a lot of bugs with this patch, yes. However staff are working hard to fix all of them as they come. Implementing a huge update and improvement like this is going to cause issues, but don't fret. In time they will get everything sorted out and working once again.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2019, 05:10:13 pm »
I'm....actually speechless?????

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2019, 05:15:25 pm »
"Resizing parts on yourself (Character making)", This was an idea I have gotten in my head for days, and I also think it would've be cool if you could do my idea!
I even have A list of body parts you could resize! :
1. Able to make (bat and angel) wings longer/bigger or smaller.
2. Able to make items you have, bigger or smaller.
3. Able to make your tail longer/bigger or smaller.
My third wish came true, holy mother of golden lasagnas.
doing what i feel like

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2019, 05:34:45 pm »
Thank you SO much for bringing this to the game, I'm sure anyone and everyone can say the same and I am soo glad to see that things will be changing and more is to come. Seeing this definitely brought back some muse and makes me wanna stick around much more and get fully active again. Can't wait to see how these things work out. Great job.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 05:43:26 pm by Likuu »
artwork by dehvina

illogicalFish

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2019, 05:43:47 pm »
I'm....actually speechless?????

in a bad way? because i am

Offline guacamole

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like chickens and walls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2019, 06:03:32 pm »
Woo! Finally a decent update.
and a new DECENT programmer, man we were really needing another one.
CSGO Global rank player B)