Author Topic: Why do you log in ?  (Read 10384 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Why do you log in ?
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2013, 03:28:12 am »
Why Do I Log On?

What brings you to the Feral Heart site? Whether it's looking for advice from tutorials, asking for help with a game issue, or just site rping what brings you to this site?
*I come here to catch up with the daily floof, I don't really have to have a purpose on here. Sometimes I'll just come on and have a nice conversation with someone new. It doesn't really matter in my eyes. I'm with my friends. I come here to have a good time, and to just be happy. There is nothing on this sight that makes me unhappy. If I have nothing to do, I'll go and start a thread, and make something to do. I think of Feral Heart as my crazy family(the one I can be with for more then 30 minutes xD). I also come to check out the threads and see if there is anyone who needs to be introduced to the game, or needs any help. :)

What's your favorite thing(s) about the Feral Heart site? Do you have a favorite section?
My favorite things is just the simple creativity of everyone. I think it is just amazing to see others peoples talents, writing, maps, art, and even the way they put their words. My favorite sections? Does 'Show replies to your posts' and 'Show unread posts since last visit' count? But, I also am in love with the 'Help' section. Not because I need help, but I love giving answers :3

Are there things you wish the site had or things you wish to see more of?
I don't really thing anything in this sight needs to change. I honestly love it just how it is. I think the only things that would bring this sight up to its peak would be more contests where everyone can participate, and maybe just more events in general :)

How often do you log on to the site?
Logging on? I only log in about once a day. This is not, however, how much I am ON Feral Heart a day. Most of the time I'll log in once, and for the rest of the day I stay logged in even when I leave. I go onto Feral Heart at least a dozen times every few hours depending on how long I'm on each time.(Diagnosed Feral Heart Addict)

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2013, 08:37:27 pm »
1. The reason I get on the forums to see if there's anything going on that I haven't heard about in, and just going around to see what everyone is up too.
2. My favorite section probably has to be the Introductions and the Bio's section because I love learning about people and seeing about that person than we get to see in game.
3. I poke around in the older forums, seeing things that I wish I had been able to be apart of and witness, because I'm really curious about what happened with things in the past, and what things were like when they were different from how I know them now, and seeing the members that used to play.
4. I'm on the site a lot of the time it seems, when I get bored during class, when I'm home after school doing whatever, and when I'm supposed to be asleep. x3
Signature by Adelish

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2018, 01:16:46 pm »
1: I'm brought to the forum by the potential for there to be something new in the "Feralheart Addons And Mods" section, or a PM in my inbox. Or needing help with something. Or when I create something and go to post it.

2: My favorite sections are the "Feralheart Addons And Mods" section, and the "Game Discussion" section.

3: A section for forum tutorials so that other tutorials(Art tutorials etc.) can be in Miscellaneous without being buried in a pile of forum tutorials.

4: Every day.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 04:02:14 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2018, 08:53:59 pm »
What brings you to the Feral Heart site? Whether it's looking for advice from tutorials, asking for help with a game issue, or just site rping what brings you to this site?

It's just one of the sites I check daily to keep up with what's happening or if there's any new or interesting threads. Though I'm not as active as I used to be, I've just been on FH for so long it's kinda hard to abandon it at this point lol

What's your favorite thing(s) about the Feral Heart site? Do you have a favorite section?

I love the community! It's hard to come across sites that have such a welcoming and friendly community. Some game forum communities are bit too.. hostile, I guess. Though I can get annoyed sometimes, Feralheart's pretty chill overall. My favorite sections are probably the discussion sections and the modding sections.

More posts, lol. It's pretty slow around here most of the time. And I guess for the site to be finished, since it's been in construction for a long time now.

Usually daily, I might check it throughout the day if I'm bored.

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2018, 09:02:08 pm »
Mostly to research new things, look for inspiration, see what other people have created.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2018, 02:55:10 am »
I come here for the community mostly. I'm not too active as of late, but even just lurking is kinda nice. We have such a tight community that's lasted despite it all.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2018, 09:45:37 pm »
Why do you log on?
I log in to build status within the community, and simply help others.

I like jumping into the forum when I have a spare minute. I know my way around the forum fairly well and I am very open minded on coming up with new ideas and taking ideas aboard. I've had some interesting discussions here, I've made some great connections and it's something I'm happy to be a part of and stay connected with.

My favorite thing about the site is that you get to meet new and interesting people. My favorite sections are "Characters" and "Feralheart Media".

Of course! I would like to see the ribbon awards implemented again, a mod to @mention members, the map population counter brought back, a better-looking forum layout, changes in the "Roleplay" section, more old competitions and contests brought back, the "Play Game" tab removed, etc.

I'm often active online and do my best to be online every day.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Lucius

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2018, 01:32:18 am »
Why do you log on?
Because I feel like it, plain and simple. Barring that, at the beginning of every month, I'll log in to check any new contests, announcements and other such community activities.

I come onto the forums to check the Game and Forum Discussion boards, hoping that there might be a new topic. Sometimes if I see a help thread that hasn't been answered yet, I'll try to offer my help and advice. Other than that, I come here to post my things, like meshes, presets, tutorials, etc.

My favorite sections used to be the various "Discussion" boards, but they slowly died down and don't seem to receive much attention anymore. As of right now, I don't think I have a "favorite" area to spend my time.

I wish I could hide my email address on my other accounts. I also wish those little dots that delineate profile labels/forms were cleaned up or removed (I'm not the only one who sees them, right?). I also wish we could select to hide our online/offline status like we used to be able to do. Basically, I'd like to see the return of a lot of the old forum profile features.

Every day for multiple hours on good months. Otherwise, it's usually one to three times per week.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2018, 02:29:07 pm »
Nice topic here! It's interesting reading other responses. o:

Updating on the threads, looking to see if anyone needs a paw and general announcements. I always like to keep updated.

My favorite things about the site is the fact that you meet so many other people here that are so kindhearted. The forums is really a generally pleasant place to roam. I really adore the Art Gallery, Help Boards and the Introduction board. I usually stalk there often.

Yes, definitely an @username type of deal. That would be very useful for those wishing to tag specific users and easier for everyone. Also, perhaps some slight code edits to the mini-profile box. The dots there for example might need fixing. ^^ Maybe make the forum more eye-catching as well? Have fun with it!

Everyday, my friend. c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2018, 07:06:40 pm »
So nice seeing this topic make a come back! I’m actually pretty intrigued by all your responses.