Author Topic: Survey - How active are you? (RESULTS)  (Read 4611 times)

l3irdie

Survey - How active are you? (RESULTS)
« on: February 23, 2020, 04:07:57 pm »
I've been thinking about activity in game quite a bit and I actually want to try and create some sort of statistic/graph of game activity with the hope that it might provide feedback and insight on what the casual player does in game, and/or how often they manage to get online. Feral Heart activity has been a bit of a hot topic and one that's debated frequently, my hope with this is to provide clearer answers and at least try to see what people would like to see more in FeralHeart and what could bring them back on. The survey will cover game activity. Forum activity can be displayed here under 'stats' so I don't think it would really apply greatly to this survey.

Once again, I only hope to create a grander understanding of things. Feel free to leave any additional comments in the thread, be honest but remember to stay respectful.

RESULTS - MARCH 1ST

Hello guys! I was going to wait a bit longer on getting results, but I thought now would've been a better time as any and I think I've been really successful in getting the feedback I need. Not only have I posted this survey here, but I've posted it other discord servers that house both active and inactive FH players, I've a total of 70+ results! Which is roughly 50% of Feral Heart's population at the moment (if my math is correct)
I want to thank everyone for taking a bit of time out of the day to answer the questions and to give me your honest feedback. It gives me hope to find clearer answers as well as a better understanding of things.

With that said- Let's get to the results !

A lot of you guys had a lot of similar answers, so it wasn't too hard to put this information into these graphs. If there was roughly over 3 of the same answers, it would be it's own category. So a few smaller answers may not have made it in, or put into another stat that's in a similar vein of another one. Not to mention, it would be far too complicated of a graph. And I also ended up not making a graph for the timezone question, as I found it wasn't too relevant to some of the results. If you guys want the timezone graph, please let me know and I'll gladly put one out (spoiler, lots of yalls are from EST).

Here's what we got;

Now, I wasn't too surprised by some of these results. A lot of them make sense and I fully expected some of these answers from the community. Now, this all wasn't done or posted to at all flame FH's current status or exaggerate anything further. We all are aware things are at a stand-still and for the most part, we all want to try and ensure Feral Heart has an easier survival. I only hope for this to produce healthy discussion and awareness. There is no public stat of what things are like in game, we have forum stats, but everyone can view that and I want to hear from the whole of the community, not just the people who actively use the forum.

With that in mind. I hope for any and all discussion that takes place to be respectful and to consider a different outlook. Either from this or someone else who may post on this thread.

The survey will stay open for more results, and if staff would like to see them in the google form, let me know and I'll help in any way I can to share them with you.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 06:03:23 pm by l3irdie »

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Survey - How active are you?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 04:10:53 pm »
Interesting survey, can't wait to see some results.
Have submitted feedback. ~

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 04:42:49 pm »
Filled out~

You are amazing <3

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 05:23:10 pm »
Done.
I hope you get enough responses to get some real insight.

SpicyDirt

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2020, 05:30:05 pm »
Done. This'll be quite interesting to see at the end!

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2020, 08:21:06 pm »
dotted my i's and crossed my t's. hope you find what you're looking for in the results you get.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline FriskTheRisk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Also known as BlazeTheLioness
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2020, 10:48:48 pm »
Took mine as well. At the edge of my seat for the results!

Offline emr100

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • makes 1000s of characters- yet never uses them.
    • Emr100
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2020, 12:38:55 am »
sent in mine! i'm quite excited about what the results will come out to.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2020, 04:50:42 pm »
Again, thank you for posting this up <3

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2020, 10:49:04 pm »
Done!

Art by QuietMacaroni