Author Topic: Survey - How active are you? (RESULTS)  (Read 4608 times)

l3irdie

Re: Survey - How active are you?
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2020, 12:44:22 am »
Thank you all for the feedback thus far! I'm getting a lot of results. I'll start to make individual stats hopefully next week(?) and share my results relatively soon. If you could, sharing this around to friends would be excellent, I want all the feedback I can get <3

Offline KDboiz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • È̜̩G̼̬̙̱̪̥G̸ ̡͕̠̪S̹̟͖͎̲̳͇A͖̗̻̦N͘D̸̲͚̝̙̻W̳̪̝͇̝ͅI̗̮
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2020, 07:17:03 pm »
I honestly do not have the amount of motivation as lil 13 year old me had to get on online every day and just sit around waiting for a friend to get on.

I only really get on when I have nothing else to do or if I'm doing some heavy college work, its nice to have it in the background and just check back now and then for any interesting conversations.

I do try to start conversations myself, usually I'm successful. But even still, it doesn't have the charm it used to. It did when I first came back, but now its slowly faded. Not to say I'll stop playing, but it won't be as religiously as I used to.
your heart is a muscle the size of your fist.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2020, 05:35:20 pm »
Filled this out. I love these surveys B)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2020, 07:38:41 pm »
Submitted my response!

Offline Fifteen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • yello
    • 15Barkers
    • channel/UC7c12IAk4e4Il7pcg-BapFg
    • fllfteen
    • fifteenislame/
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2020, 09:03:10 pm »
Went ahead and filled it out! Curious to see the results :'o

l3irdie

Re: Survey - How active are you? (RESULTS)
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2020, 06:05:00 pm »
I was gonna wait longer, but I got nearly HALF of the community's feedback. I thought it would be good to share them now, I posted it to my first initial post. Thank you all for the feedback and participation <3

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2020, 06:18:28 pm »
That online once or twice a week in comparison to daily is significant, but not surprising nor shocking. Hopefully this is more of an eye-opener.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

l3irdie

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2020, 07:45:08 pm »
That online once or twice a week in comparison to daily is significant, but not surprising nor shocking. Hopefully this is more of an eye-opener.

Not to double post, but it really is. Initially when I only got feedback from the forum, daily activity dominated the poll which stuck out considering the status of how things are. Which somewhat ties into the result of "What would entice you to come online more?", a lot of what I got was about community activity. Game updates certainly tie into it, but some of the personal answers I received talked about approach-ability. I think this is telling that while yes we're a community, we might be just too tightly-knit to newcomers or even returning players. While there is a grander scale of things that FH can improve upon (like updates and management, which management only came up thrice),  I hope this maybe opens the community's eyes about how they interact with one another. Just wanted to share my thoughts and see if anyone else agreed or disagree with where I come  from.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2020, 08:27:19 pm »
Thank you for this!! I sumbitted mine too late but nice to know there's a lot of other EST people. It bothers me so many people want updates more often though. Coding, content creation, etc takes time to make, program, implement, it doesn't just come out of thin air. Plus with drama, staff issues, the whole thing is at times just a stand still mess. Please don't blame those who are trying their best and doing what they can when others are causing roadblocks.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 05:58:35 pm by A.P.S. »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2020, 09:35:44 pm »
lmao Poor Zama. It's just kinda there.

Thank you Birdie for doing this!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort