Author Topic: Survey - How active are you? (RESULTS)  (Read 4634 times)

SpicyDirt

Re: Survey - How active are you? (RESULTS)
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2020, 01:17:21 am »
IT is very interesting to see these results. I honestly was surprised at seeing that people would be more active if we offered more events!

Offline FriskTheRisk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Also known as BlazeTheLioness
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2020, 01:26:21 am »
^ Same ngl.. I'm not sure if this would be too much work, but there could be more of those tests regularly? Say, monthly or every other month. Since we have other users returning, and the community can use the feedback from this one as a 'kickstart', that would be useful to track what is going on with the game, lol.

l3irdie

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2020, 01:53:56 am »
^ Same ngl.. I'm not sure if this would be too much work, but there could be more of those tests regularly? Say, monthly or every other month. Since we have other users returning, and the community can use the feedback from this one as a 'kickstart', that would be useful to track what is going on with the game, lol.

I don't know if doing it monthly would really work well on a statistic-level and for me personally. The survey will remain open for a while longer but mostly as an outlet for people to give their honest feedback anonymously, and while my term as a MOTS is coming to an end, I'll find ways to either voice them or at least share the responses to the staff. Not to say returning player's opinions and thoughts aren't valuable, they absolutely are, but it would only seem appropriate to do another one of these surveys if the average server population fluctuates in the next year or so. We'll see what happens.

Offline FriskTheRisk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Also known as BlazeTheLioness
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2020, 02:17:34 am »
Oop, alright. Yeah, I can see how that would be an issue, which was why it was just a suggestion. But yeah, it'd be interesting to host more of those if the game's 'population' went up.