Author Topic: What is the most wholesome moment you've witnessed/experienced in FH?  (Read 1695 times)

Offline KDboiz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • È̜̩G̼̬̙̱̪̥G̸ ̡͕̠̪S̹̟͖͎̲̳͇A͖̗̻̦N͘D̸̲͚̝̙̻W̳̪̝͇̝ͅI̗̮
    • View Profile
For me it was probably when I started out in 2012, and this person came out from the shadows of people calling me stinky noob and whatnot and offered to lead me to Atlantis, I followed them, and they then offered to show me around all the maps. I will forever be grateful, I can't remember the name but they had a cool character.

Do you guys have any wholesome memories of this game?
your heart is a muscle the size of your fist.

Offline FriskTheRisk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Also known as BlazeTheLioness
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
Re: What is the most wholesome moment you've witnessed/experienced in FH?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 08:00:46 pm »
FH has quite a few wholesome moments. While I was never the 'target' for any, every now and then I notice people getting on while depressed and some people in the game trying to help them out.

l3irdie

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 08:23:24 pm »
Back in the day of mate centers and bonfire island, there was a person who was a bit sad that they didn't have any friends and they joined the mate center just so they could try and meet more people, and I remember specifically two people came up to him and told him he was valued and that they'd gladly be his friend. I don't know if they've continued any friendship after that interaction, but, it was just really sweet and it just reminds me that there are some good people in the community, I know recently I've seen more people trying to support one another.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 05:36:56 pm »
Can it be a personal experience?
I talked and roleplayed with a very young member when no one else payed them any
mind :D

SpicyDirt

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 10:13:50 pm »
The one thing that I remember being the most wholesome for me would be when I first started the game. I had read the first few books of Warrior Cats and knew that there were quite a few roleplays running about, but most people said no to me (I was a black cat with red markings and had no clue how to roleplay, so I understand them now cx). But the leader of TwistedClan took a chance on me and accepted me. I had never felt so welcome in my life when I joined. The whole clan really helped me learn how to roleplay and the leader promoted me to a high rank. It was so nice and I feel so bad because the leader changed her user and went inactive. I wish I could talk to her again, I feel the need to really thank her for everything.

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2020, 03:37:37 am »
a very specific roleplay moment of pretty much everyone involved getting into a massive, teary-eyed group hug.

..and the old bonfire, remember how animal species would rotate around? during one of the dog blocks i met a person with a rottie character who really seemed to acknowledge me and specifically rped with me back when it was just sort of a free-for-all.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2020, 04:57:06 am »
I had a lot of memories of some very kind strangers standing up for me when I felt betrayed, hurt, and lost after I got bullied for the traits I had when I was young. Typical young "noob" behaviors, ya feel? I can name a few that stand out in particular. Keep in mind I'm just going to summarize the events, as my memory is foggy.

One time I was trying to join a warrior cat group, and got pretty much rejected and kicked out with some pretty harsh words thrown at me. I was pretty hurt, but someone followed after me, stayed with me, and roleplayed with me.

A similar instance happened but with a wolf pack this time. I didn't know how to roleplay, and in general just wasn't very good at writing. I was also probably kind of annoying tbh but basically the pack eventually got tired of me and, again, kicked me out. Someone even called me a B word, as I explicitly remember. But someone followed me again, leaving them to come with me too and comfort me.

In both those instances, even just those little gestures of sacrificing what they joined to go be kind to me, back then meant a whole world to me. And to this day, while these events are long past me, I still appreciate what they did. I still appreciate that someone was willing to stand up for me.
It even happened another time, where I got kicked out of a group for suspicious reasons.... But then the next day, I found the roleplay group I would stick with and bond with for over a year, where I even met some people who brought a lot of things to my life that I still value quite a bit, too.

And to anyone I mentioned in this post, on the incredibly slight chance they would read this, thank you. Thank you for what you've done for me, for simply having existed alongside me in those moments where I got hurt, rejected, and you stood beside me. Thank you for all the wonderful memories. <3 And I wish I could see you guys again after all this time, if you remember me.

Offline FriskTheRisk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Also known as BlazeTheLioness
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2020, 06:47:22 am »
Dude, Spicy, that was me, War and Sav ngl. XD They were the ones to teach me how to WC lol.