Author Topic: General Chat  (Read 3225 times)

Offline FriskTheRisk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Also known as BlazeTheLioness
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
Re: General Chat
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2020, 04:22:39 am »
An option to what was said above was maybe being able to copy/paste links to 'trusted' websites? (Say, dA, the forum itself or Mediafire) That would be a way to avoid spamming or avoiding people from getting 'harmful' links from the game at least.

Offline FrostNight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Elon Musk pls return my calls uwu
    • iFrostNight
    • Frost Night
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2020, 04:53:09 pm »
I used to like general chat. It was great for maps like Fluorite Planes and Ficho Tunnel because you could be chilling in your own spot of the map and still be in on the discussions. There were flaws of people typing things into general that really belong in local, or just abusing the function, but I think that would be minor now that it's a smaller community of people.

Many above have brought up that it's almost not necessary to have a general chat because everyone clusters in The Grounds, and that's understandable. I haven't gotten to play FH much since all the old maps were removed or changed. But, the few times I have, I found it to be pretty lonely to explore the maps. Especially since my friendbase has moved on from FH. Once you leave that cluster's reach in local, the chat gets pretty quiet.

Beyond that, I remember how touchy a subject it was when general chat was removed, so I feel a bit shy to ask for it back. But maybe it would be nice to have with these new sets of maps. Or maybe I'm an old dog that hasn't figured out how to finesse the new culture of the game lol vwv

Offline xXRazorBladezXx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Rawr xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2020, 01:28:37 am »
I enjoyed the chaos

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2020, 04:12:25 am »
I myself have always wondered what it would be like too.

Offline xXRazorBladezXx

• Rawr xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2020, 09:13:34 am »
Because this was the last post i read before i went to sleep i had an odd dream about general chat xd

Offline Barbi99

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2020, 09:43:07 am »
I... I am speechless.. I mean.. last time I was online in the game was around 2013 or 2014? I don't remember perfectly. I didn't know that the general chat was removed? And old maps too? Excuse my ignorance, I've just returned and I had no chance to see the changes yet because of the server glitch. Now I'm a bit afraid I will be so lost in the new FH :O

Offline xXRazorBladezXx

• Rawr xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2020, 09:56:10 am »
I... I am speechless.. I mean.. last time I was online in the game was around 2013 or 2014? I don't remember perfectly. I didn't know that the general chat was removed? And old maps too? Excuse my ignorance, I've just returned and I had no chance to see the changes yet because of the server glitch. Now I'm a bit afraid I will be so lost in the new FH :O

I felt the exact same! Fortunately you can download the old original FH maps if you'd like to explore the old FH! I think Ficho Tunnel has some issues though